Mike chabot

Status
Not open for further replies.

I follow him here on lpsg but not on IG (for a while) in case someone shares a nice ass pic or video.

I always knew he was a Trump supporter. He used to click like on people's photos with the MAGA caps. His latest stories defending Trump confirm it (I decided to check up on what he looks like these days. I haven't seen anything he posted in a long time).

He also shared a meme in his story explaining that the best way to beat any virus or disease is to "elevate your vibrations."

After he ruined his chest, his only appealing factor is his nice ass. I'll remain on here in case anyone ever posts that but aside from that bubble butt he is a plague on this earth.

Sundai2010

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I follow him here on lpsg but not on IG (for a while) in case someone shares a nice ass pic or video.

I always knew he was a Trump supporter. He used to click like on people's photos with the MAGA caps. His latest stories defending Trump confirm it (I decided to check up on what he looks like these days. I haven't seen anything he posted in a long time).

He also shared a meme in his story explaining that the best way to beat any virus or disease is to "elevate your vibrations."

After he ruined his chest, his only appealing factor is his nice ass. I'll remain on here in case anyone ever posts that but aside from that bubble butt he is a plague on this earth.
He’s such a dumbass. And he lives in Cali where the Rona cases are through the roof, highest in the country I think.

Reactions: 1137251

Martzfbn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[QUOTE = "Antonio66, post: 37178851, member: 1130994"] Dios mío! Casi!
Gracias por compartir [/ QUOTE]
Si... Casi .....ya nada más falta la puntita .......literal jajajajaaj

Reactions: Antonio66
Status
Not open for further replies.