Mike chabot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobRossiFan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nudes of frontals? you seem to mess up things, yep no dick (frontals) just a lil uncovered partially like teaser
Nudes, Naked - yes you see his bare butt in shower. and full naked just he covers cock with something

Reactions: zalmoxe12

gayhotlove

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nope, or at least they’re not on his OF timeline
I'm wondering wether there are frontals or semi frontals in the pay per view posts that he sends through dms. I want to purchase some image sets or videos, but I know that most of them are not worth the bucks

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On his Insta, when people ask him to show his dick he rants about why people are asking him to show his dick and its tiny, and why would he show it and people should ask him serious questions about self improvement, fitness blah blah. Then in another post when someone asks how big is it he will say go to his OF. So a bit odd. But apparently he has never posted a full frontal dick pic.

Starphich

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On his Insta, when people ask him to show his dick he rants about why people are asking him to show his dick and its tiny, and why would he show it and people should ask him serious questions about self improvement, fitness blah blah. Then in another post when someone asks how big is it he will say go to his OF. So a bit odd. But apparently he has never posted a full frontal dick pic.
He just made a TikTok insinuating that it was big but let’s all not forget about the dick pic of mike that alfie accidentally shared. My guess is that it’s average 7 at most

Geepeedee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just made a TikTok insinuating that it was big but let’s all not forget about the dick pic of mike that alfie accidentally shared. My guess is that it’s average 7 at most
Is that photo the one where he’s getting out of the pool or is it a different one? Is it posted here?

Reactions: AndroidNyne79
Status
Not open for further replies.