Mike Danton

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone familiar with former Saint Louis Blues Center Mike Danton? May not quite rise to the level of Celebrity, but if his scandal is any indication- there should be plenty of stories floating around about his endowment. Who's got the goods, everbody dial 411 on this dude.

TH815

Experimental Member
Media
I had a list of endowments of the St. Louis Blues from a few years ago, taken from some hollywood.com site (can't remember the name now). Seems like someone who was a regular in the locker room listed a dozen players and how they looked while flaccid (ranged from 2" to 5" or so). I don't recall if Danton was on the list or not, but his name doesn't ring a bell as being on it. :shrug:

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TH815@Oct 20 2005, 10:00 PM
I had a list of endowments of the St. Louis Blues from a few years ago, taken from some hollywood.com site (can't remember the name now). Seems like someone who was a regular in the locker room listed a dozen players and how they looked while flaccid (ranged from 2" to 5" or so). I don't recall if Danton was on the list or not, but his name doesn't ring a bell as being on it. :shrug:
[post=353650]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike Danton changed his professional name just prior to his Sex Scandal broke out. If the report you list is all inclusive, he might be listed differently.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 20 2005, 10:36 PM
Scandal? Do tell.
[post=353663]Quoted post[/post]​

It's all well documented. Mike Danton basically panicked when his "MALE ROOMMATE", threatned to expose Mr. Danton's alleged (Homo?) Sexual promiscuity. Mr. Danton then conspired with a female friend to hire a paid assasin to stop the "MALE ROOMMATE" from exposing Mr. Danton's (Homo?) Sexual secrets.

When all was revealed, it is alleged that Mr. Danton hired the paid assasin, because he was both fearful of exposure, and also terrified that his "MALE ROOMMATE" would leave him for another "MALE FRIEND".

Again, if it is true that Mike Danton was creeping with other Men, there must be some lpsg contributors who can add details to this story.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by cricketsliar+Oct 20 2005, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cricketsliar &#064; Oct 20 2005, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Oct 20 2005, 10:36 PM
Scandal?  Do tell.

It&#39;s all well documented. Mike Danton basically panicked when his "MALE ROOMMATE", threatned to expose Mr. Danton&#39;s alleged (Homo?) Sexual promiscuity. Mr. Danton then conspired with a female friend to hire a paid assasin to stop the "MALE ROOMMATE" from exposing Mr. Danton&#39;s (Homo?) Sexual secrets.

When all was revealed, it is alleged that Mr. Danton hired the paid assasin, because he was both fearful of exposure, and also terrified that his "MALE ROOMMATE" would leave him for another "MALE FRIEND".

Again, if it is true that Mike Danton was creeping with other Men, there must be some lpsg contributors who can add details to this story.
[post=353671]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

To clear things up a bit, here is a link to a CBC article on the subject matter.

CBC Article

OK the article doesn&#39;t really clear anything up, but I wanted you to know that this is NOT a clear case of a gay relationship gone bad. My take on it is quite different from yours. Based on the fact that his agent, the victim of the plot, stood by him through all this, plus the fact that he was VERY “close” to Danton ever since he started coaching him back in Danton&#39;s early-mid teens (soon after to become his agent as Danton moved up the professional ranks), I believe that Danton was improperly influenced and probably molested by this man (the victim of Danton’s murder plot). Danton became dependant upon this man much like many victims of physical and sexual abuse do. When Danton developed his relationship with the Wolfmeyer girl (the acquitted co-consirator), whether sexual or not, the victim of the plot most likely did threaten to “expose” him. Abusers don&#39;t like outside influence over their victims. Danton not being in sound mind after so many years of abuse plotted to have him killed.

I could be totally wrong about this, but this scenario seems to explain all the bizarre circumstances of the case.

P.S. I have no clue about his endowment

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Hockeytiger@Oct 20 2005, 07:47 PM
To clear things up a bit, here is a link to a CBC article on the subject matter.

CBC Article

OK the article doesn&#39;t really clear anything up, but I wanted you to know that this is NOT a clear case of a gay relationship gone bad. My take on it is quite different from yours. Based on the fact that his agent, the victim of the plot, stood by him through all this, plus the fact that he was VERY “close” to Danton ever since he started coaching him back in Danton&#39;s early-mid teens (soon after to become his agent as Danton moved up the professional ranks), I believe that Danton was improperly influenced and probably molested by this man (the victim of Danton’s murder plot). Danton became dependant upon this man much like many victims of physical and sexual abuse do. When Danton developed his relationship with the Wolfmeyer girl (the acquitted co-consirator), whether sexual or not, the victim of the plot most likely did threaten to “expose” him. Abusers don&#39;t like outside influence over their victims. Danton not being in sound mind after so many years of abuse plotted to have him killed.

I could be totally wrong about this, but this scenario seems to explain all the bizarre circumstances of the case.

[post=353714]Quoted post[/post]​
HT is right on with that post. It was THE story here for damn close to a year. And yes, his relationship with his "agent" did provide quite the morsel for Blues fans to chew on, especially the molestation angle and the fact that Danton stopped speaking to his family shortly before he turned pro. And nobody cared about the size of his winky.
Yeah, we&#39;ve got our share of scandals here in the Lou.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Sorcerer@Oct 21 2005, 04:55 AM
Wow, what a basket case&#33; I&#39;d pass, I&#39;ve fucked enough psychos already. I bet his asshole has already been doubled in size in prison&#33;
[post=353821]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh, we had a pool going at work about how long it would take for Danton to become somebody&#39;s bitch.

The most disturbing aspect of the story was the sheer scope of influence his "agent" had over him. Apparently this guy had a history of fixating on young hockey players and distancing them from their families.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Sorcerer@Oct 21 2005, 10:55 AM
Wow, what a basket case&#33; I&#39;d pass, I&#39;ve fucked enough psychos already. I bet his asshole has already been doubled in size in prison&#33;

That&#39;s still not THAT big. I&#39;ve had bigger DOUBLE dares.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by GoneA+Oct 21 2005, 09:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoneA &#064; Oct 21 2005, 09:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sorcerer@Oct 21 2005, 10:55 AM

[post=354121]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
So what the fuck is a "double dare" in regards to an asshole getting stretched out?

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
#1 Danton was not convicted of a violent crime so he not likely to be mixed in with the most brutal of the prison population.

#2 The judge recommended he be part of the international prisoner exchange program, to serve his sentence in Canada. I&#39;m no expert on the Canadian prison system. But from my understanding, it is less “Darwinistic” than ours.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Perhaps, Mike Danton is still processing his sexual identity ? I suppose we won&#39;t know for sure, until he is released from prison, and possibly resurfaces on the hockey scene.

Maybe someone will give him a chance in sports, but it seems that he will be forever tainted by moreso by the allegations that he is gay, than the fact that he was in convicted of a crime.

Hockeytiger, do you any more info on Mike Danton, or any other Hocker players?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Sorcerer+Oct 22 2005, 12:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sorcerer &#064; Oct 22 2005, 12:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 21 2005, 09:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sorcerer
@Oct 21 2005, 10:55 AM

So what the fuck is a "double dare" in regards to an asshole getting stretched out?
[post=354163]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Maybe if you READ and UNDERSTOOD the first statement you&#39;d be able to connect it to the second one. Which would eliminate your tangential statement. And everything would go alot smoother.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by GoneA+Oct 22 2005, 07:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoneA &#064; Oct 22 2005, 07:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sorcerer@Oct 22 2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 21 2005, 09:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sorcerer
@Oct 21 2005, 10:55 AM

[post=354163]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe if you READ and UNDERSTOOD the first statement you&#39;d be able to connect it to the second one. Which would eliminate your tangential statement. And everything would go alot smoother.
[post=354438]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
WHAT does the original post have to do with being convicted of the same crime twice?

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Hockeytiger@Oct 22 2005, 11:20 AM
#1 Danton was not convicted of a violent crime so he not likely to be mixed in with the most brutal of the prison population.

#2 The judge recommended he be part of the international prisoner exchange program, to serve his sentence in Canada. I&#39;m no expert on the Canadian prison system. But from my understanding, it is less “Darwinistic” than ours.
[post=354218]Quoted post[/post]​
If he&#39;d served his sentence in a Missouri prison (Potosi, anyone?) he&#39;d have problems. The whole lot of them down there are brutal.
What really pisses me off is the fact that Leonard Little can drive drunk, KILL SOMEONE, and still gets to start. And people wonder why I&#39;m not a Rams fan.
Considering the influence Frost had over him from such a young age, and the damage that was done to Danton&#39;s family, is it any small wonder the guy was confused as hell?

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dlcs+Oct 23 2005, 11:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dlcs &#064; Oct 23 2005, 11:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hockeytiger@Oct 22 2005, 11:20 AM

#2 The judge recommended he be part of the international prisoner exchange program, to serve his sentence in Canada.  I&#39;m no expert on the Canadian prison system.  But from my understanding, it is less “Darwinistic” than ours.
[post=354218]Quoted post[/post]​
If he&#39;d served his sentence in a Missouri prison (Potosi, anyone?) he&#39;d have problems. The whole lot of them down there are brutal.
What really pisses me off is the fact that Leonard Little can drive drunk, KILL SOMEONE, and still gets to start. And people wonder why I&#39;m not a Rams fan.
Considering the influence Frost had over him from such a young age, and the damage that was done to Danton&#39;s family, is it any small wonder the guy was confused as hell?
[post=354645]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Agreed. But I still have to wonder if he will pursue relations with Men once he is released from prison. Also, prior to this scandal was Mike Danton having sexual relationships with both genders, or did he have primary relations with one gender and not the other?

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by cricketsliar@Oct 24 2005, 12:17 PM

Agreed. But I still have to wonder if he will pursue relations with Men once he is released from prison. Also, prior to this scandal was Mike Danton having sexual relationships with both genders, or did he have primary relations with one gender and not the other?
[post=354889]Quoted post[/post]​
No one here really knows. His girlfriend (if that&#39;s what she was) sure as shit didn&#39;t say anything.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Hockeytiger+Oct 21 2005, 01:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hockeytiger &#064; Oct 21 2005, 01:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cricketsliar@Oct 20 2005, 05:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy
@Oct 20 2005, 10:36 PM
Scandal?  Do tell.

It&#39;s all well documented. Mike Danton basically panicked when his "MALE ROOMMATE", threatned to expose Mr. Danton&#39;s alleged (Homo?) Sexual promiscuity. Mr. Danton then conspired with a female friend to hire a paid assasin to stop the "MALE ROOMMATE" from exposing Mr. Danton&#39;s (Homo?) Sexual secrets.

[post=353671]Quoted post[/post]​

CBC Article

[post=353714]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

The article you provided certainly supports the plausibility of the theory that Danton was molested. However, I&#39;m still left to wonder if it is possible, perhaps even likely, that Danton was in fact, threatened by the reveal of his alleged Homosexual behavior and the impact that reveal would have on his career in professional sports? Of course, we all just speculating.