Mike Danton

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Hockeytiger@Oct 22 2005, 07:20 PM
#1 Danton was not convicted of a violent crime so he not likely to be mixed in with the most brutal of the prison population.

#2 The judge recommended he be part of the international prisoner exchange program, to serve his sentence in Canada. I'm no expert on the Canadian prison system. But from my understanding, it is less “Darwinistic” than ours.
[post=354218]Quoted post[/post]​

Prisoner exchange program?? Warder exchange program I could understand, but prisoner?? What is the point exactly?

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dlcs+Oct 25 2005, 03:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dlcs &#064; Oct 25 2005, 03:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cricketsliar@Oct 24 2005, 12:17 PM

Agreed.  But I still have to wonder if he will pursue relations with Men once he is released from prison.  Also, prior to this scandal was Mike Danton having sexual relationships with both genders, or did he have primary relations with one gender and not the other?
[post=354889]Quoted post[/post]​
No one here really knows. His girlfriend (if that&#39;s what she was) sure as shit didn&#39;t say anything.
[post=355055]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t think she will be, legally, able to say anything, as a result of her plea. If she were, there certainly would be published interviews as part of the record in this whole fiasco.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
robertomuro said:
Prisoner exchange program?? Warder exchange program I could understand, but prisoner?? What is the point exactly?

It isn't really an exchange program per se. The US merely agrees to deport the prisoner to his native country to serve his sentence if certain human rights considerations can be assured, which in the case of Canada, is a no brainer (unless you consider having to live through a Canadian winter a form of torture).

BTW I haven't heard if he actually has been returned to Canada yet. I merely know that was the plan at his sentencing.

Supposedly the CBC is going to air a program sometime this week concerning Danton. Perhaps a kind Canadian could update us on the status of the case?

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hockeytiger said:
It isn't really an exchange program per se. The US merely agrees to deport the prisoner to his native country to serve his sentence if certain human rights considerations can be assured, which in the case of Canada, is a no brainer (unless you consider having to live through a Canadian winter a form of torture).

BTW I haven't heard if he actually has been returned to Canada yet. I merely know that was the plan at his sentencing.

Supposedly the CBC is going to air a program sometime this week concerning Danton. Perhaps a kind Canadian could update us on the status of the case?
Danton's still local. Was on the St. Louis news last night.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It gets curiouser and curiouser, but it seems the diabolical agent is still pulling Danton's strings, even in jail

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&call_pageid=971358637177&c=Article&cid=1133219409853

'Okay, do you love me?'
Bizarre details of Danton saga revealed in tapes
Former NHLer, agent in strange relationship
Nov. 29, 2005. 09:50 AM
CHRIS ZELKOVICH
SPORTS MEDIA COLUMNIST

The saga of Mike Danton has become even more bizarre with the release of jailhouse tapes of conversations between the former NHL player and agent David Frost, the man he tried to have killed.

AND

there is a investigative report on CBC television's thefifthestate

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/rogueagent/index.html

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
After reading the links that rawbone provided, it seems fairly obvious that Frost fears Danton MIGHT become a cooperative witness against him if Canadian officials bring new molestation charges.