Mike Dewine, another big, fat flapping cunt in Ohio

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It just goes on and on with these cunts. I know some of you "sensitive" types don't like to see foul language and name calling, but I resent the hell out of lewd behavior!

I have a sneaking suspicion that Ohio isn't alone here, but the GOP's ads for their candidates are some of the most obnoxious, mud-slinging bullshit I have witnessed in my adult life. Mike Dewine is just another among many. A couple days ago, several Ohio newspapers and television stations refused to continue running ads for Dewine where he accuses challenger Sherrod Brown of not paying unemployment taxes for 1992 for fourteen years. Tax records proved that this was a false allegation, that the laws had changed, and Brown had in fact payed the taxes when he was presented with an accurate bill, in 1994!

Now, since we're talking about $1700 total to begin with, it begs the question- if this was even TRUE and that was the worst thing they could find on the fucker, why would ANYONE care? The fact that it's NOT even true makes Brown look even better.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/news.php?story=dispatch/2006/10/20/20061020-A4-02.html

Another of Dewine's ads exclaim that Brown took $5000 from Coalition for a Livable Future, which they present as a terrorist organisation. Well, here's their website, what do YOU think?

http://www.clfuture.org/about

Considering Dewine took over $700,000 from the likes of Noe (convicted of embezzlement) and Taft (convicted of accepting gifts from Noe) and bush, whose crimes would need more space than I have here, Dewine has his nerve worrying about Brown's $1700 in personal taxes, that he DID in fact pay, and the $5000 LEGAL contribution from a reputable organisation.

What a bunch of wet, flapping cunts. Get out Ohio- vote early and vote often. If we can't clean house with this many criminals in office, we are doomed.

Oh yeah, how exciting is it that both Taft and Noe, despite their convictions, will continue to be awarded their retirement pensions? Apparently Ohio sees no problem with continuing to PAY criminals for robbing us! Fuck, I hate this cuntry.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
It just goes on and on with these cunts. I know some of you "sensitive" types don't like to see foul language and name calling, but I resent the hell out of lewd behavior!

I have a sneaking suspicion that Ohio isn't alone here, but the GOP's ads for their candidates are some of the most obnoxious, mud-slinging bullshit I have witnessed in my adult life. Mike Dewine is just another among many.

Oh man, its relentless. Its just the dying throes of a very sick politician, though. Bye bye Mike Dewine! Its time for someone with more morals than a paper cup to take your office.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the problem here is.... most of the world could not care less about american politics. I really don't want to see it here; I'm here for a good time and let the americans go on with their fantasy life.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lesmeljos said:
the problem here is.... most of the world could not care less about american politics. I really don't want to see it here; I'm here for a good time and let the americans go on with their fantasy life.

we don't all lead a "fantasy life". some of us care and try to make a difference, at least in the voting booth (assuming the ballots are counted). things have been a failure for the past 6 years, largely due to our fellow countrymen in the south and midwest who focus on hating gays, loving guns, and beating the anti-choice drum. bear with us - i hope it gets better. they can no longer claim the high road when it comes to the deficit and the economy. AND a war based on lies that is not producing any positive results.

the fact that someone like george allen in virginia is fighting for his seat is a sign that people are pissed off. he was popular here in virginia, but sweet talk can only carry you so far if you support a president and his failed policies. allen may lose. major flag if he and dick santorum are run out of town next month.

hoping the tide is turning.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unfortunately, politics has devolved into telling less and less of the truth over the past 30 years or so. I don't see why these politicians don't just sue the shit out of each other--whatever happened to slander and libel?

I think one of the more obvious examples include: Reagan pretending he freed those hostages and not Carter.

Sad. And sadder that people are too uneducated to see through it.

We raise a nation of fearful, insecure consumers and wonder why our intellectual standing in the world has plummetted. It's a catch-22. To keep power, the leaders have to keep us grossly uninformed. To keep up with the world, we need to be highly educated.

Guess which argument is winning?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly Lex, I'm still not sure Dewine will lose the election. THAT'S which argument is winning. This guy took huge contributions from men who have been CONVICTED for stealing millions of dollars from the Ohio taxpayers, and he STILL hasn't been run out of town. Fuck, Taft refused to step down after his conviction, and is the first known convict to serve in Ohio. What a legacy.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We've got the same type of crap going on above you here in MI.

We need to vote on the better of 2 evils.

We've got Dick DeVos or Jennifer Granholm.

Im picking Granholm as DeVos already stated that he Wants to do things the Bush way, and not change anything.

Plus..he's a Bush supporter, and has already sold portions of Michigan to China.

BTW...wanna see something really sick, but proof what the bush supporters are all about?
http://billionairesforbush.com/blog/node/view/360

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The REALLY sad and disgusting thing is that freak Dewine is hardly the worst in the Senate. In fact, he's better than at least half of his fucktard colleagues.

He's going to lose, MZ. He's going down.

Oh HAWT! Send me the pics?:tongue:

I doubt he's the worst in the senate by a long stretch, but he's sure played his part as a neocon toadie for long enough. I'm just so goddamned disgusted with all this moralising and preaching coming from the creepiest people we seem to be able to find. We need some serious term limits, and severe reductions in salaries if we want the people in these positions to ever give a fuck about the jobs they do for the average American. As it is, the vast majority of people who have an interest in politics at all do so from the desire to gain wealth for themselves- NOT to govern well.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YouTube - Eric Burdon - Spill The Wine (Live at Lugano, 2006)

The title with mention of Dewine made me go there...I used to think the lyrics were: 'Spill dewine, dig that girl. Spill dewine dig that girl'...

...yeah, laugh all you want, back then radio didn't always have great reception, records often were scratchy and most albums didn't have the lyrics printed out with them.

Anyway, the correct lyrics (as far as I could find) are thus:

Spill the wine and take that pearl, Spill the wine and take that pearl

I was once out strolling one very hot summer's day
When I thought I'd lay myself down to rest
in a big field of tall grass
I lay there in the sun and felt it caressing my face

And I fell asleep and dreamed
I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie
And that I was the star of the movie
This really blew my mind, the fact that me,
an overfed, long-haired leaping gnome
should be the star of a Hollywood movie

But there I was, I was taken to a place, the hall of the mountain kings
I stood high upon a mountain top, naked to the world
In front of every kind of girl, there was
Long ones, tall ones, short ones, brown ones,
black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones...

Out of the middle came a lady
She whispered in my ear something crazy
She said:

(spoken:)

I thought to myself what could that mean
Am I going crazy or is this just a dream
Now, wait a minute
I know I'm lying in a field of grass somewhere
so it's all in my head
and then... I heard her say one more time: