Mike Diaz

Pam93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has some full frontals but mostly everything else is pay to view. He hasn't been very active either, the last 2 posts have just been the same shit he posted on his Instagram and he hasn't posted anything nude is almost a month.

Save your money, spend it on a model who actually puts in the effort.

View attachment 20129461
❤❤

MrKit84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy is a scam and his OF is shit. I joined for a month and thought it would self expire after 30 days. It didn’t and the price went from $10 a month to $19.99. In the first month he posted 2 pics and sent 2 PPV offers for solos. Now, that I’m in the second month he sent out. PPV offer for a raw sex vid for $99! This guy really thinks his pencil dick is the Magic Stick to save us all! Waste of money and I learned to make sure I’m unsubscribed to any OF’s I don’t want.

BEWARE.

seecritagent

Superior Member
Media
This guy is a scam and his OF is shit. I joined for a month and thought it would self expire after 30 days. It didn’t and the price went from $10 a month to $19.99. In the first month he posted 2 pics and sent 2 PPV offers for solos. Now, that I’m in the second month he sent out. PPV offer for a raw sex vid for $99! This guy really thinks his pencil dick is the Magic Stick to save us all! Waste of money and I learned to make sure I’m unsubscribed to any OF’s I don’t want.

BEWARE.
Honestly I was following and actually liked Mike way before he joined O F, with that said it’s sad that he’s turned out to be a complete twat and arrogant a$$. I guess the irony was that the signs were always there...smh

Reactions: MrKit84

Jesse rivers

Experimental Member
Media
It’s a bunch of Bull shit don’t do it subscribed last year and then again today and it’s literally no new shit but acts like it is . Lives in tampa I see him every once in awhile he’s a 6’2 man w a little 6.2 Dick it ain’t worth it trust me . 20 bucks get u an Uber to some good Dick not this bull shit trust me !!! Hope his Dick is better live then on the web ! Promise u it ain’t worth it

MrKit84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s a bunch of Bull shit don’t do it subscribed last year and then again today and it’s literally no new shit but acts like it is . Lives in tampa I see him every once in awhile he’s a 6’2 man w a little 6.2 Dick it ain’t worth it trust me . 20 bucks get u an Uber to some good Dick not this bull shit trust me !!! Hope his Dick is better live then on the web ! Promise u it ain’t worth it
This guy is a scammer. He had an offer a few months ago and i decided to give it another try and nothing got posted. He sent a message saying new things were coming and then nothing. I forgot to unsub and got charged the full 19.99 and i was so pissed with myself. he posted nothing and nothing but short minute or less clips ar eon there.

It's funny how he bitches about his life and how shitty people are and yet doesn't know he's one of the biggest one's out there.

Reactions: seecritagent

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
I always unsubscribe immediately so that I know Im not getting hit with that monthly fee again. If I want to resubcribe after that, I can do it manually.

Mike doesn't seem like a bad guy or a scammer, per se (IMO): he just doesnt seem super invested in his OF site, and it IS too pricey.

That said, his voice, body and cock TOTALLY work for me (while not a monster, his cock is REALLY pretty and aesthetic!!), and I do check in when he has periodic sales. (Shame that there's virtually no striptease vids, as I bet he has some GREAT moves....)