TraveCave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been a fan of Mike for years so I tried subscribing to his OF -- the towel photo is about as risque as he got. If he had been willing to post more daring content I'm sure he could've made quite a bit of money. I guess he's just not much of an exhibitionist.
I agree. He's probably more of a teasing kind of guy. The_Proper_Squat (1).gif
The_Proper_Squat.gif

Mrmeaty96

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Godly guy, seems genuine & nice af too. Great LGBT rep especially for bodybuilding
Used to see him when I worked out at the Golds in Hollywood. He always had a smile on his face and seemed like the nicest guy to anyone and everyone.

Isiahsin434

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't holding my breath... probably much much more fitness tips, but no nudity.
Yeah it’s boring he need to post nude and sex pictures and videos and nothing is wrong with that there’s professional male bodybuilders who are IFBBPros and they post nude workouts videos and nude fitness tips videos and gay sex videos it’s not like the IFBBPros Organization is going to Banned him from bodybuilding because he gay he did gay sex videos on onlyfan
I unsubscribe from him because he is not doing sexual stuff on there it’s only fans not a Patreon if you want to do non sexual videos he should’ve made a Patreon page

flex4me

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OnlyFans He’s on onlyfans now. Not sure if there are nudes but it deserve to subscribe I guess
I agree. I've been a fan of Mike's for years and admire the fact that he's an out and proud gay professional bodybuilder so I felt like it would be worth it to subscribe to his OF as a show of support. So far he's only posting PG stuff. I messaged him asking if he makes custom flex videos and unfortunately he does not, but his response was nice so he does seem like a genuinely good guy.

TYTYTY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if he's the bottom here, but the body looks very similar

if you don't know, then why you even posted here? Ergas is a short and an elite pro bodybuilder, that skinny arm guy in the video is not even remotely close to be called a bodybuilder!

TYTYTY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm guessing his OF still isn't anything worth for, can anyone still confirm this?

confirm? lol, his onlyfans was closed, no one was paying 10 dollars a month for just one IG photo. I didn't subscribe to him, but I checked his post history, he posted about 3 gym photos from last Nov to Feb, so on average one post for each month, I guess that's when subscribers all left, his onlyfans was deserted after that.