Mike Fontenot & Ryan Theriot

D_Elijah Woody

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering if anyone has come across any good shots of either of these very fine Cubs players. check em out. certainly fulfills the boys of summer fantasy

justndav

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I spend some time in Chicago where some of the guys on the Cubs hang out at and I can tell you that Theriot is probably hung like a horse, he displays a nice package even in his street clothes. And when you see him in a game its obvious he's got something decent sized behind that cup. Its a real rattle room in his groin.

Fontenot sort of looks scary to me and I dont find him attractive at all. Mike is sort of quiet as well whereas Theriot is a talker once you get him warmed up a bit.

Fiendofdopeisland

Sexy Member
Media
Theriot drives me nuts with his looks! The muscles and everything else...mmmm! Wish there were some good pics of him around. He said something at a Cubs convention that, when asked what he would be doing if he didn't play baseball, he said he'd probably be a model for Calvin Klein or something like that. Have wondered if he did some modeling in college, and if so, where are the pics?!

Fontenot? Not so much.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to a game this Saturday. Cubs R my fav team. I always hang out by the team parking lot after the game. I think Theriot is definitely the finer one. he definitely could be a model.

Bryceo1234

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at LSU when they were for a couple of years (2000, 2001), and hung out with a few 'cleat chasers' who spoke VERY highly of Theriot. The team in 2000 especially was about as hot as any I've ever seen anywhere. I didn't hear as much about Fontenot being a stud...though I find it hard to believe that any of those guys had any trouble getting laid anytime they wanted...but I always heard he was a great guy to hang out with.