Mike Fontenot & Ryan Theriot

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by D_Elijah Woody, Jun 8, 2009.

1. D_Elijah Woody

D_Elijah Woody New Member

Just wondering if anyone has come across any good shots of either of these very fine Cubs players. check em out. certainly fulfills the boys of summer fantasy

2. justndav

justndav Member

Albums:
    I spend some time in Chicago where some of the guys on the Cubs hang out at and I can tell you that Theriot is probably hung like a horse, he displays a nice package even in his street clothes. And when you see him in a game its obvious he's got something decent sized behind that cup. Its a real rattle room in his groin.

Fontenot sort of looks scary to me and I dont find him attractive at all. Mike is sort of quiet as well whereas Theriot is a talker once you get him warmed up a bit.

3. Fiendofdopeisland

Fiendofdopeisland New Member

Theriot drives me nuts with his looks! The muscles and everything else...mmmm! Wish there were some good pics of him around. He said something at a Cubs convention that, when asked what he would be doing if he didn't play baseball, he said he'd probably be a model for Calvin Klein or something like that. Have wondered if he did some modeling in college, and if so, where are the pics?!

Fontenot? Not so much.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    ^^What he said^^ :biggrin1:

5. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

I am going to a game this Saturday. Cubs R my fav team. I always hang out by the team parking lot after the game. I think Theriot is definitely the finer one. he definitely could be a model.

6. D_Elijah Woody

7. D_Elijah Woody

8. Bryceo1234

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was at LSU when they were for a couple of years (2000, 2001), and hung out with a few 'cleat chasers' who spoke VERY highly of Theriot. The team in 2000 especially was about as hot as any I've ever seen anywhere. I didn't hear as much about Fontenot being a stud...though I find it hard to believe that any of those guys had any trouble getting laid anytime they wanted...but I always heard he was a great guy to hang out with.

Draft saved Draft deleted