Mike Hales MMA

KyeLorny

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took the plunge and sub’d to his OF. Yes it is expensive for what it is / who he is, but he’s hot as fuck. No nudity, but plenty of abs & v-line content. None of that annoying PPV content in the DMs (for now at least) either. Interested to see where it goes!

Reactions: Basch

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's told people that he isn't really invested in Onlyfans, it's just an afterthought to him. So don't expect him to show anything and be aware that it's a very real possibility that he'll get bored and stop posting on there.

I think that'll happen sooner rather than later, going by likes, he doesn't have much subscribers and they'll start dropping like flies once they realise they're paying $20 for a glorified Instagram.

KyeLorny

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay so OF update - awful. Don’t bother at all. It’s literally a few topless photos and he hasn’t posted for weeks. Mike Hales is a hot guy, but he’s not $20 a month for no pictures hot. Shame, he could make an absolute fortune if he marketed it right!

KyeLorny

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I unsubbed ages ago but he hasn’t posted for way over a month. He’s blowing up on TikTok though so once he gets a higher following he might give it another crack. Either way, it’s awful at the moment so don’t subscribe

Saw him in Thailand, wasn't surprised he's not focusing on OF, I'm sure an afterthought

Reactions: KyeLorny