Mike Holmes, Holmes On Homes

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He has been discussed here before and I also think he is sexy. I watched two of his shows last night. He has a helper that is also cute. Last night he was doing a re-do on two homeowners cooling system. I think they were lovers so that means perhaps Mike is certainly not homophobic.:smile:

Vigilante

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most of the home make over shows have a middle aged hetersexual couple, or a bunch of rich gay dudes.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grateful clients are always hugging Mike and he always hugs right back. Take me into your arms, Mike!!!

Bdaguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he were gay and a big leather Daddy I would go around my house mashing it up so he would come and "help" me out

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mike Holmes doesn't really strike me as the "leather" type... but I think he'd be a total dominant Top. Hey... I can fantasize, right?

I also fantasize he's wearing a jockstrap, i.e. NO UNDIES, under his overalls.

Yeah, he's average in the looks department but he's still handsome. Anyway, the pretty ones always end up being disappointments. Like has already been said... the man is just such a stand-up kind of guy and that just increases his appeal. I'd take a guy like Mike with average looks over some guy with model good looks any day.