Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah! I know what you're talking about. I've watched this show many times and in just about every show, you can see a very noticable bulge. This guy is hot! I'd love to see some more pics of him!

Reactions: bigtoad

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
I'm not seeing a whole lot going on in any of these images, but he doesn't exactly wear the most flattering cuts or appear in the most glamorous situations :rolleyes: ---
Wow! I never expected any pix outta my post. Is there anyone whose pix you can't find Alex? You're definitely amazing.
<--- :swoons: Ah, Alex...

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mike's got a pretty nice one. There are two shows in particular to watch for in repeats. One when he's doing sewer cleaning in San Francisco - at the end of the show during the credits he's standing around in his whities in the middle of the street.

Another show is when he goes to a spa and digs volcanic ash and mixes it up for a mud bath. Then takes one. He has to shower before the bath and comes out of the shower with a towel. Mr Happy is nicely visible in outline.

He's also a damn fine hunk.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Hey everyone! When I saw this thread just about everything that chrisung posted I was going to post. About the only things I can add is the episode where he searches for golf balls in a pond. He is wearing a wetsuit and you can catch very briefly his dick pointing out about three times. Another episode where I noticed his bulge was The Best of Water Jobs where he is sitting in a rowboat and you can see his bulge in his grey pants. In that episode which was a clip show of other episodes they also show a clip from that first episode I mentioned. Needless to say I recorded that one to DVD for my own use.:smile: An old TV show of his where his bulge is on display is "The Most" on the History Channel. You can catch reruns of it sometimes on that channel but they never come out regularly and when they do they're on pretty early in the morning. They come out at four in the morning in my area usually. I must say that the episode that chrisung mentioned where he takes a mud bath is my favorite one so far. He looks so good with only that white towel on! I especially like his hairy and nicely muscled chest and you can make out what looks to be a pretty nice dick under the towel. Mike Rowe is good looking and it's nice to know other people agree and have noticed his great bulges. Thanks Alex for the pics and Pecker I also visited this thread a little late and your links have expired. Thanks anyway! You and Alex8 are just incredible. Keep it up! We appreciate both you guys. Also, Pecker your avatar and headlines are hilarious!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
lgvx600 said:
NO REPLIES?? Come on people!!

Hey "600", there is already another thread on Mike Rowe!
I first saw it earlier this week. It also doesn't have that many replies.
The people who HAVE responded so far are just as interested in him
as you and I! Just do a search on "Mike Rowe" and it will probably show
you that thread. You can also go to the Celebrity Endowments forum thread
list and search the pages there. The last response to that thread wasn't
that long ago, so it should show up within the first 5 pages there.
There is a lot of discussion about his many "bulges" on Dirty Jobs in
that thread. It's good to see SOME people appreciate this guy
as much as you and I do!:smile:

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, i watch the show often enough to see that there is some bulging going on. One episode he had on khaki pants and squatting, you could spot where his balls were on either side of the seam. Usually in the beginning of the show where he is going through the intro and putting on his boots to go to work. It is definately worth catching the beginning.

ThickAZGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's Shark Week on Discovery Channel and Mike Rowe is hosting a bunch of shows shark related. I never heard of this guy before tonight, but in just about every scene that showed his crotch, there was a noticable bulge. The guy is definitely packing something; his surfer swim trunks poked out something fierce. Cameraman seemed to intentionally keep the camera angle above his navel when filming him underwater.

Definitely worth a look if anyone knows who he is and gets Discovery.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, it's shark week on Discovery. Mike Rowe is involved with all these shark-related escapaded - like cutting up fish for Chum. He's wearing just swim trunks and a hat.
Whew! He's quite a hunk! Nicely built, with a nicely hairy chest. Looked like quite the basket in those baggy swim trunks - the fabric was puled, bunched and bulging in the crotch area. Looked nice. Also looked nice later in the show when he was putting on a chain-mail shark suit.

If he had a haircut (didn't look so shaggy) he'dbe in the major stud zone.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
mdshorts said:
If he had a haircut (didn't look so shaggy) he'dbe in the major stud zone.

Well, if he had the haircut in the show I mentioned above (The Most) AND had it while half naked, bulging in the shark week shows, you'd wet yourself!:biggrin1: (Or do I mean cream yourself?):wink: