Mike Rowe [Dirty Jobs]

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
amberleafbabe said:
mike is from maryland about a hour from where i live.my ex wife and i got the chance to meet him.i dont believe he was packing to much to be honest with you.
Hmm, I don't know. I'm more likely to believe the gay guys that examine his crotch, frame-by-frame, in every episode on TiVo, than I am a straight married guy who's had a casual meeting, even if it was in person. LOL!! :tongue: :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Hmm, I don't know. I'm more likely to believe the gay guys that examine his crotch, frame-by-frame, in every episode on TiVo, than I am a straight married guy who's had a casual meeting, even if it was in person. LOL!! :tongue: :biggrin1:

And how do you know what I do in the privacy of my home! Hmm?:tongue:

No really, take out the TiVo and replace it with a humble DVD recorder
and you've got me figured out!:redface: I must have twenty recordable DVD's
of this stud alone!:biggrin1: (I always record on the fastest speed to get the
best quality picture and avoid pixelization for my, um,
frame-by-frame 'viewings'!):biggrin1::wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
agnslz said:
And how do you know what I do in the privacy of my home! Hmm?:tongue:

No really, take out the TiVo and replace it with a humble DVD recorder
and you've got me figured out!
Mmm HMM!!! See? Did I call it, or did I call it? I KNEW that "you" were out there. So, having my point proven, how am I supposed to trust Mr. Disinterested-in-close-up-crotch-viewing-straight-married-guy's opinion that our dear Mike isn't bulgerific? :tongue: :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Mmm HMM!!! See? Did I call it, or did I call it?

Sure did with me, and I'm so embarrased to be outed on LPSG!:redface: I mentioned it in my first post to this thread a while back however! It was fairly long so I assume you didn't read it?:biggrin1::tongue: It's OK, I myself forgot that I mentioned it before!:biggrin1: I have two Maxell 50-packs full of this kind of stuff! I seek these things out and am SO grateful for the west coast repeats that most channels do nowadays! I miss nothing!:wink:

novice_btm said:
how am I supposed to trust Mr. Disinterested-in-close-up-crotch-viewing-straight-married-guy's opinion that our dear Mike isn't bulgerific?

Poor guy, being married may have altered his perception on reality!:rolleyes: Mike Rowe has shown vpl and bulges that would make Jonah Falcon blush and look twice! OK, maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but Mr. Rowe shows something substantial and may have something even more so when hard! I have no reason not to believe Mr. Disinterested's account, I just think he didn't look hard enough!:biggrin1: I sure as hell wish I lived in Maryland to have the chance of meeting Mike Rowe, you can be sure I'd get to the truth of the matter if I did!:wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
APOLOGY: I'm sorry that I made any statements about amberleafbabe. I admit that he's new here, and I don't even know anything about him. I was just trying to be funny, and support my wishful thinking with the observations of others. He may, in fact, be a dedicated crotch-watcher, and if so, I'm sorry that I insinuated that he's not.
:smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
novice_btm said:
APOLOGY: I'm sorry that I made any statements about amberleafbabe. I admit that he's new here, and I don't even know anything about him. I was just trying to be funny, and support my wishful thinking with the observations of others. He may, in fact, be a dedicated crotch-watcher, and if so, I'm sorry that I insinuated that he's not.

Novice, you're a good guy for apoligizing!:smile:
I don't think it was all that bad, though. You are funny and I don't think he'll take offense to any of it! We are just trying to defend what we think is the truth about this gorgeous guy!

BTW, if you want to see an embarrasing moment, check out my exchange with AboutAverage yesterday in the "Becks In His Kecks" thread in this forum! Truly embarrasing, and something I regret completely!:redface:

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

amberleafbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
novice_btm said:
hey you know what it is funny,and if everone cant take a jab in the gut ever now and then i guess i souldn't be here.with that being said yeah i was married,but i am bi,and yes i do look at a mans crotch.hey mike rowe is hot,i am not saying his not.it was in the winter when we meet him so maybe he had some shrinkage issues that day,but hell i would still do him.

Farmio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love watching this MAN!!!!! Last night one dirty jobs came on after the other and for some reason seems each episode had references to size of course very vague but noticable. My favorite was the blooper at the end of the show after Lithographs of him were hung to dry...he something along the lines of well now folks I'm well hung ... Of course just cause he said doesn't make it true but i can dream. Since I'll never meet him dreaming will do

Reactions: bigtoad

glenroebuck

Experimental Member
Media
NO idea on his unit but I do know he is single and lives in san fran = seems to come off as straight but guys that age living in san fran and single??? gaaaayyyy