Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did ask him a white ago and he reply no.

That doesn't surprise me that much; he seems conspicuously wealthy as it is.

That said, he did recently put some gifs on his tumblr where he was accompanied by an unidentified masseur.

Maybe he's a step closer to fully accepting himself the muscle model lifestyle, rather than just pretending to be an online personal trainer and nothing more.

Reactions: manule

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That doesn't surprise me that much; he seems conspicuously wealthy as it is.

That said, he did recently put some gifs on his tumblr where he was accompanied by an unidentified masseur.

Maybe he's a step closer to fully accepting himself the muscle model lifestyle, rather than just pretending to be an online personal trainer and nothing more.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but almost anyone who trains excessively (athletes, bodybuilders, trainers, etc) will get a routine massage or some form of physical therapy. The strain that weights put on your body need regular attention to keep performing at their peak. Nothing unscrupulous here.

He does keep a lot of his private life private, but unlike a lot of "influencers" you never see him model cheap underwear brands. When he travels he almost never promotes the resorts or the places he stays, and he's usually just with other friends and not with other influencers/instagram models. This leads me to believe that he doesn't have a sugar daddy and truly just pays his own way.

murakami95

Superior Member
Media
Wealthy? Until recently, Mike was living in a tiny ass apartment. He just moved into a larger place. Nothing about Mike screams wealth.

Don’t count on him starting a fans account. He is not the type to make one.

Reactions: manule and focus0t

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wealthy? Until recently, Mike was living in a tiny ass apartment. He just moved into a larger place. Nothing about Mike screams wealth.

Well, he should consider it. He needs to think of the gays who thirst over him! He could make lots of money!

murakami95

Superior Member
Media
Well, he should consider it. He needs to think of the gays who thirst over him! He could make lots of money!

I mean, I wouldn’t be opposed to it. I watch his videos regularly and he’s very knowledgeable. He just doesn’t seem like the type to show his dick to make money. He’s not just another YouTube trainer that doesn’t know shit like Vince Sant.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean, I wouldn’t be opposed to it. I watch his videos regularly and he’s very knowledgeable. He just doesn’t seem like the type to show his dick to make money. He’s not just another YouTube trainer that doesn’t know shit like Vince Sant.
You're saying Vince Sant doesn't know shit? Then how did he get the body he has? And Vince doesn't have an OF either.

murakami95

Superior Member
Media
You're saying Vince Sant doesn't know shit? Then how did he get the body he has? And Vince doesn't have an OF either.

The doesn’t doesn’t even know the difference between a deadlift and a Romanian deadlift. Just because he has a hot body, it doesn’t mean he knows what he’s talking about or is knowledgeable enough to teach people. He has been called out for copying Jeff Cavalier of Athlean X, who was the trainer for the NY Mets.

If you actually watch Vince’s videos, they guy never knows what he’s saying. He has been ripped to apart by others.

There are a ton of hot guys at the gym, but that don’t make them great trainers.

Reactions: bvr07

pmph234

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Nothing about him screams wealth? Apart from the fact that he is constantly on luxury holidays and that his previous "tiny ass" apartment is actually the sort of place that City of London bankers live in?

Good for him, he's got a great lifestyle for himself, but it's hardly that of an average young British man. You only have to browse his YouTube and Insta for a few minutes to see that.

murakami95

Superior Member
Media
Nothing about him screams wealth? Apart from the fact that he is constantly on luxury holidays and that his previous "tiny ass" apartment is actually the sort of place that City of London bankers live in?

Good for him, he's got a great lifestyle for himself, but it's hardly that of an average young British man. You only have to browse his YouTube and Insta for a few minutes to see that.

No, he’s not poor, but Mike’s lifestyle is hardly “wealthy”. He lives a comfortable life that is no different than many YouTubers and Instagram models. I really don’t see anything special or out of the ordinary. But wealth and success is all relative.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, he’s not poor, but Mike’s lifestyle is hardly “wealthy”. He lives a comfortable life that is no different than many YouTubers and Instagram models. I really don’t see anything special or out of the ordinary. But wealth and success is all relative.
Most YouTubers and Instagram models live more lavish lives than the average person.

nhk11

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight