Mike Tyson's Young Daughter Critical after an Accidental Hanging.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very sorry to hear that. That's so sad.

It is sad, I hope she can pull through. None of the news reports stated how long she was unconscious. The time aperson is out is usually key to determining if there is brain damage or not.

I do so hope she didnt inherit his bi-polar disorder. You know his ex was the sister of Michael Steele former MD Lieutenant Governor and head of the GOP...
No, I didn't know that! :eek: Heavens while having that freak for a dad and Steele for an uncle is enough to make a teen or adult depressed I doubt very seriously a mood disorder had anything to do with it. Allegedly she was playing on the treadmill and got caught up in one of the cords. :frown1:

On a different note: Who are the brain donor women who are still willing to fuck this walking freak show? He should not have children, he should be sterilized just like the octomom. This is not a gene pool that we want to proliferate. :cool:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^Idk, have there ever been allegations that he is a bad or unfit parent?

Shame that parents are unaware of the danger cords from blinds, curtains, and such pose - it only takes a moment of unsupervised contact for children to strangle themselves. Tragic.