Mike Viruet - Onlyfans

Willo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You might remember him from being on pitch perfect. He's super hot and just started an onlyfans, but he's charging 42$ for it which seems a lot specially when you don't know what kind of content he's planning on putting out. OnlyFans

9kHGY3I.jpg
xYt9YU7.jpg
41SeCGB.png

frankfontaine

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I can’t believe anyone is that stupid to pay that much for a subscription.

why ? Just because you would sell yourself for cheaper doesn’t mean others would. There are 7/8 billion of us / give or take a thousand or so people who have died thanks to coronavirus. It would be pretty dull if we were all the same

• Haha
Reactions: Jose alle

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why ? Just because you would sell yourself for cheaper doesn’t mean others would. There are 7/8 billion of us / give or take a thousand or so people who have died thanks to coronavirus. It would be pretty dull if we were all the same
I wouldn’t sell myself at all since no one would bye it. I just wouldn’t pay that much for it. And what has this to do with coronavirus?

Willo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guy has a great body. So bummed he shaved his head.

I doubt his onlyfans really has that much. I remember his old periscope where he did "naked cooking" and stuff and he loves to tease but not deliver.
I think this time it might be legit and that's why the price is so high, also he's barely advertising it so I'm guessing he made it mostly for some sugar daddies who were on his dms.

Fredy069

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not deny that the guy is very handsome, curly hair and brunette skin, there is nothing better. However, he has a very closed mind and he denigrates you if you are poor. Once he shared an erroneous information on his Instagram, I sent him a message to correct him, but he mocked me and blocked me.

Reactions: Willo

Willo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do not deny that the guy is very handsome, curly hair and brunette skin, there is nothing better. However, he has a very closed mind and he denigrates you if you are poor. Once he shared an erroneous information on his Instagram, I sent him a message to correct him, but he mocked me and blocked me.
He's a Trump supporter, check his twitter likes and you'll see what I mean, just search Mike Viruet on twitter and his profile should come up. The only thing he has going for him is his looks which is why I don't even follow him and just check his socials once in a while to see if he has posted any new hot pics, which he hardly ever does nowadays.

Fredy069

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a Trump supporter, check his twitter likes and you'll see what I mean, just search Mike Viruet on twitter and his profile should come up. The only thing he has going for him is his looks which is why I don't even follow him and just check his socials once in a while to see if he has posted any new hot pics, which he hardly ever does nowadays.
Before I blocked me, I realized that I no longer had his six pack, because he neglected body a lot. The only thing that climbed was the videos of him eating with his mouth open and playing with the friends rich of him.

Fredy069

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perdona mis faltas de ortografía, el inglés es difícil para mí

Reactions: Willo

Willo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Before I blocked me, I realized that I no longer had his six pack, because he neglected body a lot. The only thing that climbed was the videos of him eating with his mouth open and playing with the friends rich of him.
Yeah his body is not that great anymore and you can tell he hasn't been working out as much, but I still think he's hot. Seems like he has gone full new wave hippie

Fredy069

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah his body is not that great anymore and you can tell he hasn't been working out as much, but I still think he's hot. Seems like he has gone full new wave hippie
Yes, I do not deny that I eat it if he gave me the opportunity. But the mentality of him does not make me look so attractive

Fredy069

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Meanwhile we hope that someone dares to pay almost 50 dollars for their OF, does anyone have more photos or videos? I have it when you are eating because your pectorals are divine.

(Forgive my writing, I'm just learning English)