Mike Vogel

crazybaby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Starred in the MTV remake of Wuthering Heights a few years ago, also seen in, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Grounded for Life, Havoc, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Grind, Rumor Has It and the upcoming remake of Poseidon.

Anyone have any good buldge/shirtless pics?

Reactions: Akn4555 and Shark16

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
See,
All actors should realize that they are here and famous because the world wants to see them naked. Anytime you can throw in a crotch grab, an ass-shot or a full frontal j/o, I suggest you do it. Your career will go far:rolleyes:

Reactions: fellatio4ever

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
See,
All actors should realize that they are here and famous because the world wants to see them naked. Anytime you can throw in a crotch grab, an ass-shot or a full frontal j/o, I suggest you do it. Your career will go far:rolleyes:

I second that comment, Jeff!

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hard to believe this guy is going to be 31 - just got back from seeing "She's Out Of My League," with Mike Vogel as the only reason I went. There is a scene where he pulls his pants down in front of his buddies to show them that his balls are shaved and that it's "OK to put your mouth there," but not even a bare rear shot! Ugh! Still, this guy is just beautiful - "Cloverfield," "Texas Chainsaw Massacre," "Poseidon," etc. I'll watch anything he's in just to drool. Any hot shirtless/naked pics out there?

Attachments

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't seen Caffeine but thanks to your pic I'm going to have to rent it for my Mike Vogel fix. I even rented Supercross a few years back - but that was a win/win situation as it had Mike and Channing Tatum in it!

Reactions: PerfectPecsPfan

edp

Sexy Member
Media
He's the reason why I watched TV series Miami Medical. Too bad the show was canceled after only 13 episodes. He's so cute.