Mike Wolfe - American Pickers

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
American Pickers is a terrific show - Mike (especially) & Frank know their way around junk! Anyone critical of this show has obviously never had to create a product or market a product to make a living - nothing on this show to be ashamed of in the least ( I just hop Mike isn't going to waste when the lights are out!! AHA!!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Man, I hate this show more than anything. I love Pawn Stars, but when this comes on after it I immediately change the channel. Aren't those two guys lovers, anyways?

I love American Pickers (and Pawn Stars). Mondays and Tuesdays when these shows are on together are to me a nice night of television.:biggrin1:

And about them being lovers, I remember the episode where this guy asked if they were married. It was hilarious! However, they always seem to mention having girlfriends or to talk about the females they encounter along the way, so I don't think they really are lovers.:rolleyes::tongue:

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Actually the more screen time they give Danielle, the more I am starting to think she is pretty hot.

Wonder if we ought to start writing fan fiction about Mike, Frank and Danielle.

"Mike and Frank's Wild Pick"

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mike is pretty hot when he wears a leather jacket and gets all pumped up over motorcycle parts. I'd do him at least once. Over the back of a beat-up cycle.

LP88

Experimental Member
Media
How tall would you guys say he is? I'm trying to figure out if he's tall, or if Frank's just short.

Northface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always thought he was kinda cute. I bet he's totally hung though.. I can picture him in some tighty whiteys too.. Anyone have any pics?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Mike is pretty hung and wouldn't dream of trimming his big, black bush.

Roff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I
And about them being lovers, I remember the episode where this guy asked if they were married. It was hilarious! However, they always seem to mention having girlfriends or to talk about the females they encounter along the way, so I don't think they really are lovers.:rolleyes::tongue:

They also seem to force-mention girls or girlfriends but neither has ever been married or had children. Every time they mention the looks of a woman it's totally forced by the producers haha. We're talking about two guys who drive across the country antique-ing together.

Also in the episode where one of their nephews goes picking with them, the kid calls them both "Uncle."

LPwatcher

Experimental Member
Media
I finally watched an episode of this show last week, and found myself looking at Matts bulge in one of the scenes. Very interesting show.