mike22mike

mike22mike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Mike, in SW Missouri. I'm happy to meat each of you, and I look forward to learning how I can make the best use of this forum.

I've been disabled for quite a long time, and I often have trouble understanding what people tell me. I've had 3 strokes, among many other problems, so my short term memory is shot to hell. I don't spell very well, and I can't do numbers anymore. I can explain myself fairly well, it's the understanding of what you just said that gives me so much grief.

I do hope you will be patient with me, and please do help me whenever I sound like I don't know what I'm saying. Sometimes I really DON'T know what I'm saying, so if I don't make much sense, do both of us a favor and kindly put me back on track. I really don't mind your help, in fact, I'm grateful for any help at all.

My hobbies include writing fiction and poetry, surfing the web, left-handed crocheting (my grandmother taught me at an early age), and I also decorate cigar boxes. I write letters to the owners of cigar company around the country, asking for their help in getting a few donated cigar boxes. Everyone is very helpful and very generous. Their help and generousity makes it possible for me to create unique boxes. I then donate these boxes to the elderly and disabled members of my community. These boxes are my gift to those in need of a little bit of loving-kindness, something that will belong to them alone, to own and to enjoy.

My craft is non-profit. I myself live in a residential care facility, due to my disabilities. For this reason, I must be careful how I use my money. The State of Missouri and my County Social Services Department take from me $2,327.00 each month. In return, I am given a room with a bed and a bathroom, and help with bathing if needed. They do my laundry for me, they help keep my room clean, and they provide me with transportation to my doctor appointments. They also give me 3 meals each day, and they dispense my medications.

I'm given an allowance of $30.00 per month. It's all the money I have, so I do have to be careful how I use my $30.00, since it must last the whole month. When I have completed 10 or 15 boxes, a friend takes me to local nursing homes. I meet with the owners and managers of these facilities to introduce myself and to explain what I do and why. Last year, I wrote a letter to ''VistaPrint.com", and with their help, I now have printed business cards that I can present by way of introduction. I paid only $3.95 for the shipping of my business card, and in return, they donated 500 business cards for my use. It is a "win-win" experience for everyone, and it makes me very happy to do what I can in helping others whose needs are greater than my own.

I value my midwestern ethics, I enjoy my artistic side, and I make friends wherever I go. I am a simple man with not-so-simple needs and wants. My Gramma told me long ago, ''if you want something, you have to ask for it'', so I learned how to ask for what I need or want. In the same breath, Gramma also said, ''even though you ask, you aren't always going to get''. So I learned how to ask for what is possible, and then work like the dickin's to make it happen. Sometimes, it actually works. When it does, I'm a very happy man. When it doesn't, I move on. We only have the moment we are in right now to make life happen. I can't go back and fix what has already happened, and I have no control over tomorrow. Like everyone else, I have to live in the here and now.

Well, here is a little bit of who and what I am. Please feel free to ask questions, or to just say hello. I enjoy casual chat if you are so inclined.

God Bless,

Mike
mike22mike@gmail.com

Bajan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mike, a warm welcome from sunny Barbados... let me know if I can be of any assistance.

J

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
welcome neighbor. I am across the river from you near st. louis at the moment being treated for my own medical issues. I wish you the best and thank you for sharing your story!

mike22mike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello - I'm Mike in SW Missouri. I'm happy :01: to meat everyone. I'm new to this forum. I would enjoy having a few men help me discover how to use this forum to everyone's benefit.

I'm happily gay :smile:, and very open minded :05:.
I'm a man of virtue :icon12: and mid-western values :umbrella: .

I've been permanently disabled since 1996 :eek5:.
I ambulate well, and looking to make new friends :veryhappy:.
Casual chat is great:beerchug2:.

I'm real, please be real in return. I don't have a self photo yet, but I'll make that happen soon. I think I have an attractive crotch :love:, when I'm able to post a self photo, you be the judge.

My dick doesn't work :puppy_dog_eyes:, but I enjoy having fun with it anyway :01:.
I have terrific ''brain hardons'' :banana:, it's a real blast.
If I get very excited, I sometimes have spontaneous ejaculation :popcorn:
It's a very weird sensation, and I wish I could describe it to you.

Is there anyone out there with similar limitations :dunno: ???

I love writing letters :veryhappy:, and I would enjoy hearing from anyone willing to get acquainted. The photos I've seen here so far are awesome, to say the least. I look forward to discovering more.

Bye for now :biggrin1:. Mike in Missouri - mike22mike