Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you guys think I should add to this story? Or write another?

Keep it going man! the initial meeting was in a locker room so they couldn't really get into it, without the possibility of getting caught. Now with a place they can get down & dirty and really have a good time!! :)

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? i feel like it'll fizzle out because the initial meeting and first sexual encounter is where all the fun is. After that its the same, wham-bam-thank you ma'am lol
Well, you're the writer, and you asked your readers if you should carry on, so I was surprised by your response. Some possibilities are that you could bring in other players, or friends of the narrator, or make this kid the team slut under the pretense of being an intern for the summer, etc.,etc.

Reactions: Txprvdude and AJnCJ

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, you're the writer, and you asked your readers if you should carry on, so I was surprised by your response. Some possibilities are that you could bring in other players, or friends of the narrator, or make this kid the team slut under the pretense of being an intern for the summer, etc.,etc.

Absolutely!
Come now, my good man, there's much to be done, much to write, endless possibilities!

Haven't written it yet. Not really sure where to go with it honestly lol I just love first time fleeting encounters, feel like it looses something when its the next step.

Just take off your clothes, stand in front of a mirror, think about what you would like to have happen to you, and write it down. We will be happy to look at your pics and follow along.

BubbleButtHungBoy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really enjoyed your story! There are several NFL players that I would love to meet in person while they are wearing their snug football pants with their cock showing in the front center panel, and could only fantasize about getting to suck them off. It was great to read about Mike getting more than he ever imagined, and for Chad to lose his arrogant attitude and get some 18 year old dick.

For me it's Christian McCaffrey, Josh Allen QB, Justin Herbert, Dawson Knox, And Joe Burrow