Mikey Crash Vids:

Ok. So a while back I posted a link which allows a free high quality download of the full Sean Cody Mpeg featuring the infamous "Horse Hung" Mikey Crash. Since then I have been searching for his other videos and have managed to find poor quality short clips of him on Monstercockland.com where he is listed as "Mkeycrash" and have seen his photo shoot on BigCockSociety.com although I was unable to watch the video that accompanies these pics.

Having searched LPSG for any given links to these videos I unfortunately have found nothing except numerous requests for more of Mikey Crash from other like minded members.

The original link to the Sean Cody mpeg has been posted on LPSG numerous times for everyone to download and enjoy, surely there must be someone out there with access to his other videos who would like to return the favour and share these with the rest of us.

For those of you that don't already have the video you can find it by going to:
www.lunarwolf.org

Click on "Art Gallery" at the bottom of the page,

Click on "Inspirational Videos",

The "Sean Cody-Horse Hung" can be found at the bottom right of this page.

Right click and "save target as".

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mbougre

So here's another offering of some of Mikey Crash's amazing cock pics in the hope that some kind member might just offer up the location of his other vids for download.

Some people comment on the odd shape of his huge cock, others argue whether it's as big as he claims it is. As for me, I couldn't care less about such trivial matters. I think he's got the most amazing big dick and I for one would love to give him a blowjob.

He says he's straight. I've often thought about that lucky lass out there that gets to play with that wonderous monster. Oh to be that lucky!!!

Attachments

Reactions: Ridah and mbougre

Seb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight