Mild peyronise

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by medilook, Sep 30, 2011.

1. medilook

medilook New Member

Are there any solutions for mile peyronise? I have a case of this where my semi hard penis will start to bend to the left on its own as im peeing and straighten out again. I have taken vitamin E but doesn't seem to work. I had this issue for 6 months now and doesn't seem to be getting better or worse. Has anyone else experienced this.

I think i developed it from mild trauma to my penis and scrotum when i was yanking on it extremely hard

2. hardbanana

hardbanana New Member

Albums:
    Almost every guy has some sort of curve on his penis, dont worry about it too much, just try not to wank too hard or at too great of an angle :)

3. matelalique

matelalique Active Member

you might try changing hands too. the curve will go with your dominant hand, and your other hand will try to bend it in the opposite direction. If you have actually damaged your penis (like there is a kink in it rather than a curve) then it is probably there for good. penises natural bend all over the place - yours may well be in the normal range

4. medilook

medilook New Member

My penis was straight as an arrow for 26 years and I only masturbate with my rt hand. So I don't think. Switching hands will do much of anything

Draft saved Draft deleted