Mile High Club

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The high altitude experience I remember with a smile was at about 5000 metres on an overnight bus from La Paz to Potosi in Bolivia years ago. It was freezing inside and out and we were just huddled under a blanket trying to keep warm, honestly :wink:

joe6606

Just Browsing
Media
I became a member several years ago as a result of a confluence of fortuitous circumstances. First off, it greatly helped to have a gf who, although would have been slightly embarrassed had we been caught, was really excited to attempt this. The now defunct airline JetTrain had just begun service from Philly to Boston so the ~120 seat flight literally had only 6 passengers including my gf and I. Our seats were in the very last row, directly in front of the bathroom which allowed for easy access. I sat on the seat while she mounted me. Let's just say the thrill of the experience resulted in a very quick performance. Thankfully no other passengers needed to use the facility while we occupied it. No one said anything to us after we returned to our seats, though my gf claimed that the flight attendants gave her "knowing smirks" for the duration of the flight -- i did not observe this. It was a great experience, but b/c most flights I've been on since have been way too crowded, I haven't been able to become a repeat member. I strongly recommend others to join the club!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Not yet. The A300's and 737's that fly to the islands have tiny Lavs. Later this year we're planning a trip to Europe and I seem to remember 747's having a roomy one about Business Class...

Anyone here flown on a 777? I need a lav report.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Anyone here flown on a 777? I need a lav report.

Could be roomier. I guess cabin interior designers don't want to waste any space on roomy lavatories if it means packing less pax on board. But I can tell, the 777 simulator would be a great place to have sex, it's actually roomy enough (unless you're a 6'5er ;-)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dong20 said:
Perhaps if the facilities on the upcoming A380 are in proportion...maybe there's hope for us all?

ClaireTalon
SHE WILL BE BANNED! --- For saying, "AIRBUS IS SHIT!"

If you want to join the club, maybe try to do it in the shower of a Gulfstream G-V

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cassandra32FF said:
Has anyone become a member? I've thought about it but the tiny bathrooms and crowds on airplanes make it near impossible.

Never done it on an airplane, but I have done it twice in small lavatories. Once was with my then-girlfriend in a tiny train bathroom in Hungary of all places. The other time was in a Greyhound bus lavatory with a gal I'd known less than 24 hrs. I think having sex in such a small places is pretty hot, so maybe I'll join the mile high club eventually.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cassandra32FF said:
Great aircraft. Those GE90s or RR Trents give you quite a kick in the seat on takeoff.

Cassandra, Baby! Don't tell me now the LPSG flight crew has gained another possible member!

Sorcerer, I'm sorry, but for the reason that I'm working for Airbus's immediate business competitor, I had to say that. Still, it is my personal conviction, for there are many anecdotes and information on the technical flaws of Airbus planes and the administrational/educational fuck-ups of Airbus Industries.

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also hope to join one day.

Ps. i have been in a lot of planes. I think that the Boeing 777 is best for long haul, the Boeing 737NG is best for short haul and that the Fokker 70 (you can stand up in one!) is best for regional transits. I've been on Airbus planes aswell, they don't suck, there just not as good as Boeing. I miss the 3haulers, the L1011, DC10 and the MD11... they where great!. (I've been on AA,BA,Lufthansa,Tarom,KLM,Martinair, Transavia, EasyJet, Northwest,Air France, Singapore, Qantas,TWA and even more)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is there also a Sea Level Club for people who have had sex on a ship/boat, at ocean level?

Is everyone in Denver a member of the mile High Club? Technically they should me.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
Cassandra, Baby! Don't tell me now the LPSG flight crew has gained another possible member!

Sorcerer, I'm sorry, but for the reason that I'm working for Airbus's immediate business competitor, I had to say that. Still, it is my personal conviction, for there are many anecdotes and information on the technical flaws of Airbus planes and the administrational/educational fuck-ups of Airbus Industries.

Oh, I was serious about the ugly comment. Boeing planes are pretty. Now (thanks to what you said) I'll feel even better the next time I'm in one of those flying dildos going across 2000+ miles of water.

BTW, did you ever see the Aloha Airlines 737 with the roof that peeled off and they landed it anyway? The amount the cockpit flexed downward was measured in FEET. It was 1988. Scary stuff. The plane was way hosed out, it press/depressed 10 times a day for I don't know how many years. It was a flying hunk of scrap metal and they still flew it. A stewardess got sucked out.