Mile-High Club

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so ready to become a member. I am also very nervous about getting caught. Who already has their membership? LOL

Most of the people who I know who are members of the Mile-High Club are men or pilots. Do you already have a woman in mind for this? Is she built like Kate Moss? You do know those bathrooms aren't very big.:biggrin1:

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello:

I don't really want to rain on your parrade, but.

In the mid 80's I worked for Delta Airlines in cabin Service (We cleaned the planes between flights). Well, I was standing in the jetway waiting for the door to open. As the door started to open, as soon as she was able to get through it, this woman darted out and almost ran up the jetway, face a bright red. I didn't really think anything about it. As I was walking to the back of the plane, I noticed that one of the mid plane bathroom doors was busted in. I asked one of the male flight attendents about it and he asked if I saw the woman that was the first off the plane. I said yes. He said that about mid flight, they heard a lot of screaming coming from that bathroom, they couldn't get any responce from the woman to ask her if she was alright, so the attendent I was talking to said he broke in the door, only to find that woman bare assed naked, strattling the bowl with a HUGE vibrator in her pussy going for all she was worth.

Moral of the story, fucking in the airplane bathroom is ok, but just don't be louder than the airplane. ;-)

Craig

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROTFLMAO!!! :biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1: Is this true? Cause I have a fairly high libido and I used to fly a lot for work. Even I could make it through a trans-continental flight w/o rubbing my clit in the W.C. :rolleyes:

Hello:

I don't really want to rain on your parrade, but.

In the mid 80's I worked for Delta Airlines in cabin Service (We cleaned the planes between flights). Well, I was standing in the jetway waiting for the door to open. As the door started to open, as soon as she was able to get through it, this woman darted out and almost ran up the jetway, face a bright red. I didn't really think anything about it. As I was walking to the back of the plane, I noticed that one of the mid plane bathroom doors was busted in. I asked one of the male flight attendents about it and he asked if I saw the woman that was the first off the plane. I said yes. He said that about mid flight, they heard a lot of screaming coming from that bathroom, they couldn't get any responce from the woman to ask her if she was alright, so the attendent I was talking to said he broke in the door, only to find that woman bare assed naked, strattling the bowl with a HUGE vibrator in her pussy going for all she was worth.

Moral of the story, fucking in the airplane bathroom is ok, but just don't be louder than the airplane. ;-)

Craig

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In 1998 my and ex and i were travelling back to Australia from Singapore and he got frisky mid-flight. As the lights in the cabin were dimmed and everyone was asleep, i suggested the toilets but to my shock he suggested i give him a blowjob whilst still in our seats!! I backed out of the idea but we both pulled each other off under the blankets the airline provide.
It was scary but such a turn on!

P.S Thanks Singapore Airlines for a great flight.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Most of the people who I know who are members of the Mile-High Club are men or pilots. Do you already have a woman in mind for this? Is she built like Kate Moss? You do know those bathrooms aren't very big.:biggrin1:

LOL! No woman in mind, but a flight attendant would do just fine! :tongue: