Mile High showing your bulge

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really enjoyed every second of this!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it as much I did doing it. :)
Have you ever had any help?
Have had help a few times, sometimes when flying first class commercially but more often when traveling chartered/privately.

Darpint_acknowledger

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hmmm, not very reassuring for a passenger to know
Lmfao how so? They use auto pilot, they don’t need their hands unless they’re called by ATC. In which case it’s as easy as let the cock go change what’s needed and go back

Reactions: edonline and dikje1

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lmfao how so? They use auto pilot, they don’t need their hands unless they’re called by ATC. In which case it’s as easy as let the cock go change what’s needed and go back
Yes, I've flown in small aircraft with buddies who've taken out their cocks while in midair. As long as they keep their eyes on the panel and air traffic in general, there's no problem with them also keeping a hand on their cock.

Darpint_acknowledger

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, I've flown in small aircraft with buddies who've taken out their cocks while in midair. As long as they keep their eyes on the panel and air traffic in general, there's no problem with them also keeping a hand on their cock.
Shiiii I’ve only flown with one other guy who did that. Tell me more haha, how did it happen? Organically or?