Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm almost always sporting wood while sleeping and often freeball too. Last month I freeballed on a red eye SF to NY. I was just wearing gym shorts and I'm sure I was seen because one of the flights attendants gave me a wink as I was heading out of the plane in NY.
I prefer aisle seats and have been bumped by a few bulges from passengers and a few flight attendants too. Never been a member of the mile high club though!

mickmm69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never wear underwear and usually wear tight jeans to show off my bulge. On a USAir flight i was sitting in aisle seat in front of plane with FA jumo seat facing me. I fell asleep at take off. a short while later i felt something on my lap and someone put a napkin on it. I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep about an hour later , I really feel someone touching me and i wake up and the napkin is gone and a have a huge hardon running down my leg. The FA is sitting in his seat smiling . we talk some but he never says anything about my bulge but I know he is one the that was touching it while I slept, he couldnt take his eyes off of it

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I must admit...that was bold of the F.A. if he did...sounds like your flight was on the same kind of CRJ that I work on and your scenario is exactly what happened to me last month with one exception...the married guy who was seated in from of my jumpseat got hard ON PURPOSE ..he later told me that to see if I'd notice and that he thought I was cute..he played the percentages on whether I was gay/bi or str8...anyway..I did enjoy the show as did he because I was hard as well...I will remember that forever because it was sooooo unexpected!

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on the way back from Bangkok about 25 or 26 years ago, I strike up a conversation with 2 guys from Florida at the airport in Bangkok. It was a harmless fun talking until we got on board. At the time I was not thinking of joining the club but I ended up sitting in the middle seat from both of them. And next thing I know I have both cocks in my hands and one of them got so excited, shoot his load all over his pant and the blanket. It was messy and fun at the same time. Later I ended up at the back of the plane where the restroom a little bit bigger and have fun with the other but when we came out several people gave us a look and I said it loudly that he was sick and needed help. Later we landed it Taiwan airport, me and the other guy have more fun in the restroom. It was so much fun and I smile every time I thought of it.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, mikemb4wm, thanks a LOT for this sexy thread and especially for the great pictures! I absolutely love to see a sexy guy in tight pants showing a big, hot VPL for all the world to enjoy!

What is there about airplane flights that makes well-hung guys want to show off their VPLs??

I should definitely fly a lot more now!! :biggrin1:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whether I wear shorts (preferred while flying) or jeans, I invariably pop a boner. Usually it starts when I adjust my cock in my boxers due to the cramped seats. I've gotten hard & walked to the restroom just for the hell of it at times. I don't fly as much as I used to but always enjoy popping a boner & watching the expressions on the FA's faces. :cool:

niekje

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Mikebm4wm, nice thread!
I wonder, don't your collegues notice your bulge and are they ok with that?

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Mikebm4wm, nice thread!
I wonder, don't your collegues notice your bulge and are they ok with that?
Hey niekje...I don't worry about it as its not in an obscene way...I wear my uniform like the rest and its a case where there are the HAVES and HAVE NOTS...its really no different than the female colleagues with big breast or big asses...NO MATTER what they wear...YOU STILL KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BIG BREASTS OR BIG ASSES...and just like the men who are BLESSED..that even when we are soft..people can still see that we are BLESSED in our uniforms :)