Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Flew Delta yesterday to Detroit. On the way to search for food in the terminal, I noticed a man in beige dress pants that were fairly tight and seemed to bulge out in the front. He was texting or something, staring down at his phone. Unfortunately, I was walking past him on the opposite side of the automatic walkway, and it blocked my view.

My husband needed to go to the bathroom, which was on the bulging man's side. I got a much better look. What luck! The guy turned my way and shifted around quite a bit to reveal a slab of uncut meat tightly confined between his pants and inner left thigh. I could have cum on the spot. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

I so wish there were more to say about it. My mouth was watering. I don't know if he was oblivious to it, but it was so visible that it drove me nuts. I wonder if he is on this site.

Robert Scott

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I work in the airline industry and it ALWAYS amazes me to see guys who don't mind showing major box or even 'morning wood' on flights! I ALWAYS go comando under my uniform for the simple reason I am a nudist and its the closest I can get to being nude while working BUT I also admit to enjoying letting my dick swing and catch people looking...so here is the question for you guys out there...when you fly..do you go comando? boxers? ever check out other passenger's or crew crotches?...or just tell your experience(s)
Always go Commando/FreeBalling! And most of the time I ware then training paints which are then very comfortable but all is visible. VPL

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes I leave nothing to the imagination. Skintight 501s with a bulge thong underneath. I wanted to deliberately show it off. A one hour flight from Toronto to NYC and I got a lot of attention. I'm trying to get up enough nerve to wear my French le Chat jeans on a plane. They're really obscene — or my Tendenze leggings

shopguy35

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes I leave nothing to the imagination. Skintight 501s with a bulge thong underneath. I wanted to deliberately show it off. A one hour flight from Toronto to NYC and I got a lot of attention. I'm trying to get up enough nerve to wear my French le Chat jeans on a plane. They're really obscene — or my Tendenze leggings
what are the jeans you write about? Curious.

Reactions: bulgebigger

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pics!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You'd think, right? I've tried Grindr and Scruff several times while in those places (although I haven't flown in several years). Homo Depot and Lowes always showed guys outside the stores...

Fun Fact: A co-worker and I had a routine when we worked Saturdays. We'd go to a nearby diner, sit across from each other at a table and each boot up Grindr with identical search parameters. Rarely would more than half the guys be the same on our phones!