Mile High showing your bulge

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met this guy for lunch while I was living in Barcelona. I asked him what he was doing that afternoon and he said he was flying to Berlin for the weekend. He asked me if I wanted to come. The ticket was only 50 euro on ClickAir. Sounded like fun. We went back to my place and while I packed he booked my flight. 30 minutes later we were at the airport taking off. We were sitting near the back with no one across from us, and my friend kept looking at my package. Then he reached over and rested his hand on my cock. I didn’t do anything to discurage him. So he starts to rub my cock in my levis. When I started to get hard, I had to readjust things. He took that opportunity to unzip my levis and just pulled out my cock. He ended up sucking me off and taking pictures of my dick to remember our trip together. Here is one of the photos.

airplane.jpg

He also took some video. Not sure if I still have the video.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw this and thought I'd share. I hope it isn't a repeat.

http://gaydreams.tumblr.com/image/44607581863

Hey, that is a picture of me. How do these sites get these photos? I never submitted it. But I have posted it online before. Do they just pick them off the internet somewhere? It doesn't really bother me that they used my photos, I am just curious how that happens. I have seen some of my other photos posted on various sites as well. I am sure others have experienced the same thing. Anyone have any comments on this going on?

Reactions: sizequeenie

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw this and thought I'd share. I hope it isn't a repeat.

http://gaydreams.tumblr.com/image/44607581863

Hey, that is a picture of me. How do these sites get these photos? I never submitted it. But I have posted it online before. Do they just pick them off the internet somewhere? It doesn't really bother me that they used my photos, I am just curious how that happens. I have seen some of my other photos posted on various sites as well. I am sure others have experienced the same thing. Anyone have any comments on this going on?

D

deleted1036524

Really queen

Reactions: prepstudinsc

meetmeinthealley

Cherished Member
Media
Newnan, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do crotch grabs happen? I always wondered. How do you know they won't say "assault"?

Well that's just it. One guy was doing this to me at a bar and it was unwelcome (and not to mention he was doing it painfully) with a friend, not even a gay bar, and he kept doing it and I let it slide 3 or 4 times... but after I was fed up I yelled at him to back the fuck off and never do it again or I was going to render him unconscious. I told the bartender "This guy's grabbing my junk, if you guys don't want to 86 him, I'm going to use my stun gun on him." and they said "Just use your stun gun on him we don't care." He did it again, I said "I warned you." And I zapped him until he went momentarily unconscious. The whole bar went quiet and stared at him, and at me, and as he groggily came to over the next couple of minutes, he didn't even try to make heads nor tails of what happened, he just left.

Reactions: Jakolpre

meetmeinthealley

Cherished Member
Media
Newnan, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Err, can't seem to edit my post but I meant to say a guy was doing this to me at a bar, when I was out with a friend, and it was unwelcome. Sorry for the awkward wording.

If I'm freeballing or wearing a jockstrap I usually try to keep my pants sagging behind me a bit so guys can tell. And when that happens I get appropriate ass grabs. I freeball because it's comfortable though not necessarily for the sexual aspect. Jockstrap though is for purely sexual reasons.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fly quite often and usually for work so I usually wear dress trousers when I fly. Most of my dress trousers are light grey and these don't really hide bulges very well. I've woken up during flights to find that I'm sporting a visible semi or a full on erection more than a few times. God knows how many people have walked by and spotted me.

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hottest plane experiences:

Two cute college type guys in front of me on a flight, for some reason I think they are brothers. Right after we are in the air the younger one says to the older: "I always get a boner during take off and landing." The older one said, "yeah me too." On landing they both looked at each other and kind of smiled and nodded like, "yep."

I was on a Southwest flight out of Vegas. I am wearing linen shorts and really tired and hungover. There is a college age guy in the aisle and I am in the window, no one in the middle. I slid down a bit to sort of stretch out and lean against the window. Well I guess when I did this, it pulled my shorts sort of taut. I am a grower, not a shower, but sort of big balls so I have an ok looking basket. I was oblivious and not even trying to show, and dozed a bit. I woke up when they made the first announcement about snacks and stuff, and the guy put his phone down really quick and it was pointed in my direction. I think he snapped a pic of my package.

Waiting at the airport for a Southwest flight. There is this amazing looking guy, late 20s, 6'4"or 5, dark hair, tank top, broad shoulders, hairy chest, amazing biceps, smoking hot. He is pacing around talking on his phone, and I am just watching him in awe. Fast forward to flight, I am in the window and empty middle seat. Lo and behold, guess who is on my flight, and guess who is eying the seat next to me?! This has never happened to me. But sadly, no conversation and sat with his hands clasped in front of him the whole flight. Best I got was midway through I feel this little tickle on my leg. He had fallen asleep and his hairy leg was grazing mine. It eventually full on pressed against mine, but he woke up and moved it. Was waiting for him to lean back and cross his arms, but never happened. That was the hottest seat mate I ever had, so I guess now it's back to the usual old people, haha.

Biddchris

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love this thread - FINALLY have a chance to add something! Flying first class DFW to DEN - cute guy next to me - amazing bulge - could only snap a couple pics when he was looking out the window. Wish all flights could be this entertaining!

Attachments

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this thread - FINALLY have a chance to add something! Flying first class DFW to DEN - cute guy next to me - amazing bulge - could only snap a couple pics when he was looking out the window. Wish all flights could be this entertaining!
That is a beautiful VPL! Lucky you to get to stare at that for a whole flight!!!!

Reactions: titan1968