Mile High showing your bulge

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will be flying in a few weeks and will freeball in loose pants as always. May take some pics if I get the opportunity.

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It must be something about the air pressure in planes that gives guys big chubby cocks eh? I know I always have one...hehehe. really enjoy going to the toilet to get some relief.

kingston8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my memorable moment was exiting Ft. Lauderdale Airport and went into the rest room on the right. Where a pilot was pissing with his eyes closed and with no hand, he did not need it. Letting a huge one hang out, and pissed. The restroom became crowded by I finished and he still was not finish. Must have been a long ass flight. He was to the extreme right so every man and boys had to look while going to the wash up.

Reactions: maroon1040

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm always commando, especially when I travel. I want to be comfortable and yes people definitely notice. lol I love to catch people staring when you're walking down the isle to the lavatory and your bulge is eye lvl and they cannot help but stare. :) I've gotten a few freebies from the flight attendants as well. :) free alcohol lots of times. :)

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are some pics i shot on my last flight to MSP. Gotta love the early morning flights.
VERY nice..and I can't tell you how often I see sights like these when I'm flying but have to be content with the memory as I can't take any pics while I'm working the flights...yes I can vouche for the early morning flights as well as the ones to military destinations :)