Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I work in the airline industry and it ALWAYS amazes me to see guys who don't mind showing major box or even 'morning wood' on flights! I ALWAYS go comando under my uniform for the simple reason I am a nudist and its the closest I can get to being nude while working BUT I also admit to enjoying letting my dick swing and catch people looking...so here is the question for you guys out there...when you fly..do you go comando? boxers? ever check out other passenger's or crew crotches?...or just tell your experience(s)
YES … and I'm amazed at the evolution of this thread during the past 9 years:)

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
landing-strip-jpg.114870

ameagle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
View attachment 1856552 Another morning flying commando and pulling my cock out and taking a selfie. Flash forward to yesterday afternoon when I’m with a colleague and I get on my phone to show him a graph that we’re both analyzing and this pic pops up as I’m scrolling. Luckily he’s gay and he totally lost his shit when he saw it.
Then he asked me to see it again. Should I tell him I’m on lpsg?

Yum!!!

Reactions: commando1463

TallNHguy

Legendary Member
Media
New Hampshire, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree Kittry - best flight I ever had was returning to the east coast from San Diego years ago. I was chilly and wanted to sleep so I draped a blanket over me which also covered the arm of my seatmate using the armrest. He gently moved his hand so he could touch my pant leg and slowly moved his fingers along the side of my leg. I shifted in my seat so I could move my crotch closer to where his hand was and he took the clue. He started by simply using his fingers to trace the outline of my swelling cock which only made me rock hard. He then began to gently squeeze my cock then slowly massage the shaft. I used my free hand to unzip and guide his hand to my open fly. All this was happening while I looked to be napping and he was reading a novel on his i-pad on his tray. He couldn't get my stiff cock out of the fly so I unbuttoned my pants for greater access. He slowly pulled my pants to one side and let my cock free to stretch upward to my navel. He used my pre-cum to lubricate his hand and gave me a best slow hand job I've ever had. I exploded onto my stomach/belly and he used my cum to further lube my cock and get me hard again for round two. Unfortunately, the attendants were starting a beverage service run down the isle so a 2nd ball draining wasn't in the cards for me.