Mile High showing your bulge

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually freeball. Last month during my holidays, I took a flight from Salvador to Porto Alegre in Brazil. When going through security, an officer saw my bulge and told me "Empty your pockets", i look at him stranged and he repeated the same. I didn´t put anything in my pockets...

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I work in the airline industry and it ALWAYS amazes me to see guys who don't mind showing major box or even 'morning wood' on flights! I ALWAYS go comando under my uniform for the simple reason I am a nudist and its the closest I can get to being nude while working BUT I also admit to enjoying letting my dick swing and catch people looking...so here is the question for you guys out there...when you fly..do you go comando? boxers? ever check out other passenger's or crew crotches?...or just tell your experience(s)

I don't necessarily look, but I do remember a flight to Chicago on Southwest. The flight was pretty empty so we could sit pretty much anywhere, and this one dude decided to lay down and sleep across from me. Well, during the flight I looked over a few times and he had a huge boner. He was wearing khakis and it was clearly an erection. When he woke up I think he realized and re-adjusted himself so he was sitting up. I think he was a little embarrassed.

Reactions: henry_zeus

DesertCruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago I was a flight attendant and often flew the red eye from ORD-PHX-SFO. We would do a seat belt check with our pen flash lights, or what we called, Basket check. One night a guy wearing shorts had a boner that was coming all the way out of his shorts and in full view. Needless to say we had a lot of basket checks that evening.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually freeball. Last month during my holidays, I took a flight from Salvador to Porto Alegre in Brazil. When going through security, an officer saw my bulge and told me "Empty your pockets", i look at him stranged and he repeated the same. I didn´t put anything in my pockets...

Should have told him "frisk me"!

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
no real sightings on the plane. in the airport, diff story. the mens room is a great place to get a quick look at who is packing what. and, especially in places like dallas houston and denver, male travelers go for snug jeans quite a bit. leading to more vpl as the dude heads toward or away from the gate on the walkway. never sat next to a guy who popped en route, but have had some sleepers lean their legs up against mine. if you are both in shorts, feels kinda nice if he is decent looking.

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
I work in the airline industry and it ALWAYS amazes me to see guys who don't mind showing major box or even 'morning wood' on flights! I ALWAYS go comando under my uniform for the simple reason I am a nudist and its the closest I can get to being nude while working BUT I also admit to enjoying letting my dick swing and catch people looking...so here is the question for you guys out there...when you fly..do you go comando? boxers? ever check out other passenger's or crew crotches?...or just tell your experience(s)

surprised to hear this. have never seen squat on a flight attendant or any other airline employee. i figured it was part of the dress code that you had to keep your junk tucked away. i must be flying the wrong airlines.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ride a commuter rail to work daily. Mornings are a great time to catch a bulge. A lot of guys fall asleep and wake just as we are getting into the station. If you are quick you can catch the hardon before they put their briefcase in front. There are a few guys that are consistently hard. I think they do it on purpose because they don't try to hide it.

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
surprised to hear this. have never seen squat on a flight attendant or any other airline employee. i figured it was part of the dress code that you had to keep your junk tucked away. i must be flying the wrong airlines.
LOL..I can assure you that is not the case with the airlines..the dresses the females wear now enhance their cleavage or ass if they have em..same with the male attendants..you can CLEARLY see the ones who have LOTS OF JUNK ..and not just in the trunk...hell even the pilots nowadays go commando or boxerbriefs and the black pants do little to hide what lies...or swings beneath :)

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like I'm not the only one who looks on airplanes or doesn't care if someone sees my 'turtle head' through my clothes...here are more pics I found..apologize if they are reposts..but they were worth it :biggrin1:

hell yeah nice pics