Milestone!!!

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I'm very happy. As of last night, my gf managed to take me balls deep! We've been together two years now, and she has worked her way up to it slowly but surely. We are both quite proud. Took 2 months to break her pussy in, over 2 years to deepthroat all the way. Next we are working on anal. Obviously, I'm quite happy.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, that's no small feat, that's for sure!:tongue:

Congrats to the both of you!

sweetcheryllove

Experimental Member
Media
I'm very happy. As of last night, my gf managed to take me balls deep! We've been together two years now, and she has worked her way up to it slowly but surely. We are both quite proud. Took 2 months to break her pussy in, over 2 years to deepthroat all the way. Next we are working on anal. Obviously, I'm quite happy.

congrats

if i ever take my man's size all the way to balls deep i would cum into another dimension :biggrin1:

however i did give him his first anal as an anniversary present (only the head of course but that felt like an apple in my ass)

more likely to have the three way he joked about before i go balls deep on either hole

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Keep practicing, it is possible! heheh. Yeah, the head is all I can get in the ass too. *shrug.