MILF and young guy

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a few guys that did the classic teenage guy older neighbor thing. I think the coolest part was that pregnancy wasn't an issue because older women are not stupid like teenage girls and know how to take care of themselves.

I could have fucked one of my mom's ex-friends. However I didn't feel right about it because they stopped being friends because the ex-friend used to come-on to my dad :thinking:

In any case, I still find the fantasy to very hot and have gone after a few cougars because of it. They have been very good in bed and very straight forward about what they like. The hitch is that they are obviously a bit looser that young women and, at least the ones I've dated, really like athletic sex where I'm doing most of work, which keeps me on my toes . . . it makes the trips to the gym good for something other than just looking good :sigh::sleepy:

Last edited:

local52

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm fairly big, almost 11" When I was 12 or 13, I was at my buddy's house and my zipper got stuck open. My buddy's mom said she would fix it. She laid me across the bed and couldn't get it closed. After a minute or two I got hard and she got excited. Next thing I knew she was playing with my oversized cock, jerking me off and sucking me dry. A few days later, I was there waiting for him to get home and she fucked my young brains out. I'll never forget her, what a body!! That was 50 years ago, seems like yesterday.

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm fairly big, almost 11" When I was 12 or 13, I was at my buddy's house and my zipper got stuck open. My buddy's mom said she would fix it. She laid me across the bed and couldn't get it closed. After a minute or two I got hard and she got excited. Next thing I knew she was playing with my oversized cock, jerking me off and sucking me dry. A few days later, I was there waiting for him to get home and she fucked my young brains out. I'll never forget her, what a body!! That was 50 years ago, seems like yesterday.

Mind if I don't believe it?

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The girls I've had sex with over the years are as follows:

I was 20, she was 18.
I was 21, she was 25.
I was 24, she was 31.
I was 25, she was 40.
I was 25, she was 45.

Do you notice the trend?

Take my word for it- they just keep getting better and better.

Yes I notice, you will stay 25 but the women are getting older..