Military Cock

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i just recently got out of the US Navy and was curious if anybody had a similar experience. i was stationed on a submarine...nothing gay went on, but when u are under water for months at a time with no sex, men need to do something about it. so as you may have guessed there is a whole lot of jacking going on. so the question i have is, did anybody have to get used to jacking in close quarters. everyone around knowing, hearing or seeing you.

i was hesitant at first, but i soon got over it. i earned the nick-name King-Ding-A-Ling...

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I only have stories from my buddy that was amazed when he was in the marine his buddy would come over and talk to him while he was taking a dump, he said he got used to it after a while.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jacking on Navy Ships.

Most everyone has heard of the Standard Navy Shower. Sea water is converted to usable water in the evaporators. In other words, the salt is cooked out.

To conserve water anyone who joins the Navy learns about the Navy Shower in Boot Camp. (Basic Training).

Wet down. Turn off the water.

Soap Up. Jack if you desire.

Rinse Off. Turn on the water and rinse very quickly.

This three step process makes it very easy to self pleasure. Everyone knows what is going on. No problems. Natural and also Normal.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
i was on ssbns and everyone hot racks, so not only do you not have privacy except for a curtain you share the bunk with the person who is on duty when you arent. most all jerk off in the head or in socks or clothing and store in your dirty clothes seabag. on carriers or lsd/lph there is plenty of room when the marines and airwings arent there. and its great opportunity to jo with someone else that might be hanging out in the empty bunking areas of 300 men. you much better than the subs

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the army for sometime but never ran into this issue :) guess I was lucky.

Sh0t

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Former Marine grunt, was on several ships. You just get used to it. Combat jacks as we called them.

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been in the armed forces but I've spent a fair bit of time in the "sleeping" quarters at the firehall or camping out at wildfires and my first experience was on overnight trips with the gymnastics team in Junior High and High School. During the school trips they used to billet us 4 to a room with 2 double beds, there would be some joking going on...lets see if I can remember the routine, it went something like "Hey, you want a hand with that? Yeah. Okay, whip it out. Sorry, it's self serve. I don't know how to work the pump. That's okay, the instructions or on the hose." how ever it went us guys would laugh and then after lights out and it had been quiet for about 15 minutes one guy would start jacking and the rest of us would join in, never saying a word.

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I live near a major military base and the guys that I've fucked from there have told me similar stories. I've noticed that these guys tend to be much more comfortable in group action than alot of non-military guys that I've slept with.