Military experiences

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, the first edition of this story was way too large so I had to break it up into three sections.

With just two weeks to go, I was one of the happiest mother fuckers in 29 Palms. Two weeks before I was out of the military for good! Not that I didn't enjoy what I have accomplished serving with Uncle Sams Misguided Children but I wasn't a lifer for the military and I knew that going in. I just wanted to do my four years, get my Veterans benefits and head off to college. All in two mother fucking, glorious weeks!
But until that time, I still had duties to perform. Working in the intelligence section (S-2) means that new arrivals to the battalion had to come through my office to get checked in. Be they enlisted or officer.
"Excuse me, Corporal," said a voice from the door. "I need to check in."
Glancing up from the stack of paper work on my desk, review reports of our mission in Somalia, I noticed a brand new Captain walking towards me. It's a good thing that I can keep a poker face because this man was a walking wet dream.
5'10, black hair, blue eyes, dressed in fatigues that looked like they were molded onto his body. If you ever saw the commercials for the Marines where the actor had to run through fire and slay a dragon before being transformed into a Marine, you'd have a close idea at what I was looking at. Physically, this man was the epitome of what a Marine should look like.
Naturally, I hated him right away. Not hate as in hate but hate as in I'd never have a body like that. I'm not muscular. I'm lean. I've got a runners body. In fact, I'm one of the fast runners in the battalion. I'm no slouch when it comes to long distance either. I can run for hours. Where as his uniform seemed to be molded onto his body, my uniform would never do anything but look oversized on me. And I'm his same God damned height, too! Sometimes life just isn't fair.
"I've got you checked in, Sir," I said as I handed him back his paperwork. "Lieutenant Michaels will be back in a few minutes and he can take you to the Colonel to complete your welcome aboard tour."
"Thanks, Corporal," Captain Walters said as he took the file back from me. Was it my imagination or did his fingers caress mine as he took his file back? He then walked over to a chair to wait for the Lieutenant. The problem with the military fatigues is that the jacket rides pretty low so it never shows a good ass but the view of his back: WOOF! V-shaped. I still hated him.
"Hey, Kline," said my friend Corporal Williams as he poked his head through the door, "I'm not going to be able to make our run on Sunday. I've got to head into Palm Springs this weekend to meet up with family."
"No problem, Williams," I said, "Is everything ok?"
"Just the normal family politics," he said smiling. "You still going to go on the run?"
"Yes," I said. "Why wouldn't I?"
"Range 314 is pretty far to go by yourself, Kline," Williams said. "Make sure you at least let the Duty Officer know where you're going."
"Yes, Father," I grinned back at him. "Have a good weekend."
"You, too." And with that Williams smiling face was gone. Williams is a fun guy and a great runner. Some days he is able to beat me and other days, I beat him. We're pretty equal in running.
"Where is range 314?"
I had totally spaced that the Captain was still in the room with. Talk about a brain fart! "It's about 15 miles from here, Sir."
"Not too bad for a day's run, Corporal." He said. He was sitting with his legs spread apart. I'm liking the view, but hating his body! Well, not really, but you know what I mean!
"Actually, Sir," I said with a smile, "it's 30."
"What?"
"It's 15 miles each way." I sat there and watched gleefully as that registered on his handsome, chiseled face.
"Really?"
"Really."
I've been running since I was five years old. The physical fitness test for the Marines consists of three separate phases. Eighty sit ups in two minutes or less, twenty pull ups and a three mile run in under 45 minutes. My best run time was sixteen minutes 48 seconds. When I don't push myself, I average about nineteen minutes for the three miles. Like I said, I'm a running machine.
"What do you do for water?" he asked.
"There are water buffalo along the way, Sir. I just bring two canteens and fill up when I need to."
"What will you do if something happens to you?" he asked.
"I'm not too worried, Sir," I said. "I'll inform the Duty and give him an idea of when I'll be back. It's not the first time I've done the run. It was going to be Williams first time."
"Do you want company?" He asked.
"Makes no difference to me, Sir. Running with someone is just as fun as running alone." Then, as I looked into his face, I saw something. A challenge? Amazement? Longing? Or was I just wishing? "You're more than welcome to come along, Sir. But, I have to be truthful with you, it's not an easy run."
"That's good, Corporal," he grinned at me. "I like things that are...challenging."
At that point Lieutenant Michaels came into the room. I introduced him to Captain Walters and then the two of then left the office to go and see the Colonel.

Reactions: studiomg and B_er

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 2

Sunday rolls around and I meet up with the Captain on the basketball court outside the barracks at 0700. The sun is just starting to peak over the desert mountains.
Now, here, I am in my element. No more baggy uniforms. Sneakers, socks, red, nylon running shorts, a green t-shirt that fits my body amazingly well and a canteen to hold in each hand as I run.
I do have to say this about Captain Walters, he's a sly one. He wasn't obvious about it but I did catch him giving me the once over.
Twice.
The nice thing about the Marines is their consistency. Captain Walters was wearing the same thing I was. He had gorgeous shoulders and the arms to go with them. A light dusting of dark hair on his arms. The t shirt covered a chest that was obviously used to working out. And thanks to the cold air we had this morning, we had nipples!
The sad part was the regulation issued nylon shorts don't show anything. Obviously, they were designed by a heterosexual.
Sigh.
His legs on the other hand, we very well proportioned. But, there was his one character flaw. The man can't tan!
"Nice smile," he said to me as he began limbering up.
"Thanks," I said back to him. "I was just thinking of my short timers calendar." Which really wasn't a lie. This close to freedom, I think about that damned calendar everyday!
So, down to business. I take my running seriously. Very, very seriously. We limber up and stretch out for forty minutes and I set us off on, to me, an easy, 3 mile an hour pace.
When I run, I always sing some sort of cadence in my head. It helps to keep my pace steady:
They say that in the Marine Corps, the pay is might fine.
They give you a hundred dollars and take back ninety nine.
Oh, yeah, I want to go!
But they won't let me go.
Oh oh oh oh OH HEY!.
They say that in the Marine Corps the Coffee is mighty fine.
It looks like muddy water and tastes like turpentine.
Oh, yeah, I want to go!
Oh oh oh oh OH HEY!
They say that in the Marine Corps the women are might fine.
They look like Phyllis Dillar and walk like Frankenstein.
Oh, yeah, I want to go!
Oh oh oh oh OH HEY!
You get the idea. Set up a rhythm mentally and the rest all falls into place. Being in the Corps for four years, you get to know a lot of different cadences. I have a cycle of 30 different onns that I go through before starting over again.
Also, along the way we stop (very briefly) to refill our canteens that we've been drinking out of as we run. I've got to give the Captain credit. The fucker kept up with me. By the time we reached the first water buffalo we were an hour and a half into the run. A little slower than I'd like to go but I didn't want to kill the Captain, either.
He, as I said, was able to keep up. The difference between us, though, was he was sweating. A lot. I was not. That was because I've been running in this weather for almost two fucking years. He just got here. He'll get used to it fairly soon. We only stopped long enough to fill our canteens then we were off again.
We finally reached Range 314 at around 1300 hours. By this time, even my t shirt was plastered to my chest. I stared to cool myself down by walking in a circle. Captain Walters just stopped and breathed very heavily.
"Captain," I said, "you need to walk it off still so you don't start to cramp up. I won't be able to do a fireman’s carry with you all the way back." I finished that with a grin which he returned and we walked side by side for about 40 minutes to cool down. Finally, I called a halt and said we could sit down.
My respect for Captain Walters, as a Marine, not as a fine piece of man flesh, grew on that run. Very few people in the battalion could do that run and he did it without complaining. Of course, he's in great physical shape but I've come across body builders with that same shape that couldn't run a block before gasping for air.
We sat and rested for a bit and he told me a little about himself. He had just re-upped his contract with the Marines. He had plans for being a lifer. I knew something about him from his transfer paperwork. Single. No kids. Transferred over from Okinawa. He was at Kadena Air Force Base, I was a Camp Schwab. Turns out he was there the same time my unit was there. There was a scandal that was going on at that time at Kadena but he didn't know much about that. So we talked about what we liked about Okinawa for a bit. The more we talked, the more I really liked him as a person. We laid in the sand next to each other staring up into the blue sky and talking. Then we'd shift positions and would face each other and talk. The more we talked, the less he became a sexual object in my mind and started to become a person. Which kind of made me feel guilty because of a couple wonderful masturbation sessions I had about him and two really steamy wet dreams, too. But they were nice so I didn't feel too guilty about them.
Finally, I had to call time. We had to get back to the barracks before the Duty Officer started to get worried.
"Do you mind if I take the lead?" He asked?
"Go ahead." I said. "Just follow our footsteps back the way we came."

Reactions: studiomg

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So off we went, at a little slower pace than I set. He was running about five or six feet ahead of me. When I run with someone else and they take the lead, I tend to let my body run on auto pilot as my mind wanders. Unfortunately, it wandered right down to the Captain's ass. Even though the running shorts don't contour well, you could still see his ass cheeks as the flexed as he ran. And then my mind went on full X-rated mode. I kept thinking of gripping those muscular ass cheeks in each hand and prying them apart as I sank my tongue into that tight hole I know he has. And once those thoughts started, my cock started to come to attention. It grew to it's full mast so fast, I swear I got light headed! As I kept thinking about rimming that tight muscled ass I thought of how nice it would be to shove a finger up there, too.
With that thought, I thought of my last lay with a Gunnery Sergeant down in San Diego. It's amazing that the higher up the chain of command I go sexually, how easy it is to get them to toss their legs up in the air for me.
"Oh shit!" Captain Walters shouted before he stumbled and I ran right into him. We tumbled onto the desert floor. Him under me. Me on him and my hard cock in his nylon covered ass crack!
Did you ever have one of those moments of sheer terror where you know you are going to die? That's EXACTLY what it felt like there. There was that one pregnant pause where the shock of what happened sinks in. Then there's that one pregnant pause what do you say?
Then my cock, with a mind of it's own, flexed in his ass crack.
"Get the fuck off me, faggot!" Captain Walters screamed at me.
I have never moved so fast in my entire life! I jumped off of him and reach down to help him up. He slapped my hand away.
"Corporal, Aten-hut!" he barked. Four years of hearing that command and my body took over from my frozen mind. I stood at the position of attention, legs together, shoulders back, chest out and with that one thousand yard stare going strong.
The one thing that took away from it was that my cock was harder than ever and would not go down.
So here was this muscle man, who is also an officer of the Marines, yelling at me and I'm sure they were never going to find my body.
"What the fuck was that all about, Kline?" He shouts in my face.
"Sir, I'm sorry, Sir," I say back forcefully. What else can I say?
"What the fuck is this?" He shouts at me as he grabs my hard on through my shorts. He grabs it hard but damn, his hand feels so good on my cock. "I asked you a question, Corporal!"
"It's my cock, Sir," I loudly say back.
"Why is it hard, Corporal?" He is literally inches from my face.
"I don't know, Sir!" I lied.
He starts to knead my cock through my shorts. "It doesn't seem like much of a cock to me, Corporal." He yells into my face. Now THAT, pisses me off. I'm a decent 6 inches and thicker than most cocks that I've seen and had.
Suddenly, he punches me in the gut and I bend over. He then shoves me onto my back and kneeling, straddles my chest. "This, is a cock." He reaches into his shorts and pulls out a semi hard cock that is already larger than mine. "So you like cock, corporal?" He says as he slaps his cock against my lips. I don't know if I'm in Heaven or Hell at this point but I do know I'm so fucking turned on. "I asked you a question, Corporal."
As I open my mouth to answer him, he shoves his semi into my mouth and automatically, I start to suck on it. The taste of his sweat. The smell of his body. It's like an aphrodisiac to me and I go to town. "Yes." He hisses through closed teeth. He starts to get harder and thicker and I can't get a good angle from the position that I am in. I accidentally scrape his cock with my teeth and he pulls out and stands up. "I thought you cock suckers know how to suck on cocks?"
"The angle is wrong, Sir." I said. And I said Sir, not as a title of respect this time. It came out almost as a sneer. Damn my stubborn streak!
"That's an excuse, Corporal," he sneered right back at me. "Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink. But I'm going to fuck that tight ass of yours Corporal. I'm going to show you what a real cock can do."

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I turn around, place my palm on his hard, sweaty chest and said, "No fucking way." I almost laughed. His faced blanched.
"Are you disobeying me, Corporal?" He said after a few moments.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I screamed back at him. "I was getting to like you! But you planned this whole thing. Didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?"
"Calm down, Corporal," he said backing up. "Things have gotten out of hand. We both need to calm down."
"Oh, we aren't even done yet, Sir," I said back to him in a low voice. "I know about you. That scandal at Kadena that you said you didn't know anything about? I know all about it. I still have friends over there and they filled me in." I was lying here. As I said earlier, I have a great poker face. Plus, his face got even whiter than normal. "You think you left it in Okinawa? You were wrong."
"You don't know shit, Corporal!" He shouted back at me. It was a defiant shout but we both knew that.
"You could be right about that, Captain," I said. "Maybe you did leave that behind you in Okinawa. But you've got an even bigger problem right now. When we get back to the base, I'm going to go to the chaplain."
"And tell him what?" He said standing in front of me. hands folded across his chest, shorts down at his ankles and his cock handing low.
"And tell him you called me a no good, worthless, Kike." I hissed at him. Staring at him in the eyes.
"I did no such thing and you fucking now it!" He shouted back.
"Who is the Chaplain going to believe, Captain? The new arrival with a checkered past? Or the only Jew in the battalion that he's very fond of and has been trying to get into Officers Candidate School? If you don't do what I say, you're going to have a very short career as a lifer, aren't you?"
He stood there staring at me with his mouth hanging open.
I walked up to his so that we were eye to eye. "Your mouth has the right idea, you just need to follow up on it." I put my hands on his shoulders, still staring him in the eyes, and pushed down on him. Slowly, his legs gave way until he was kneeling in front of me. Face to crotch.
"Suck my cock, Captain," I said looking down at him. He started to reach up to my shorts and I stopped him. "No hands. Mouth only, Captain."
Slowly, he started to lick my cock through my shorts. His hot breath and tongue on my cock through the nylon was warm and heavenly. But I wasn't satisfied. Not in the least. "I said suck it, not lick it." I grabbed my cock through my shorts, pulled it down and shoved it into his mouth, cock, shorts and all.
I intertwined my fingers on the back of his head and pulled him all the way to my bone. His tongue was going wild. He was breathing hard through his nose and all it did was turn me on more. He started to reach up with his hands and I told him no and he let his hands fall back to the desert floor. I kept my cock buried in his mouth for a few minutes then took it out. The nylon was wet with his spit and he was breathing heavily through his mouth.
"Take off your God Damned shirt, Captain." I ordered him. He crossed his arms in front of him, grabbing his shirt and pulled it up and over him. I almost came right then.
He pecs were hard and defined. He had six pack abs and even standing above him, I could see that gorgeous V shape on his chest. Even better than that, was the light coating of dark hair that covered his chest and abs!
"Keep sucking, Captain," I ordered. He opened wide and sucked my cock. I grabbed the back of his head again and flexed my cock in his mouth as his tongue danced all over my cock. My toes curled because of how good this felt. I let go of his head with my left hand and reach down to his right nipple and pinched it. He moaned and his cock leaped up and then fell back against his thigh. "Oh, you like that Captain?" I let go of his head with my right hand and moved it to his left nipple. With both hands, I pulled and pinched and tweaked his nipples. All the while he was moaning and gyrating in front of my while still sucking on my cock.
His cock, when I started playing with both nipples, grew to full mast like a sail caught in the wind. When I pinched them harder, he started to leak like a rusty sieve.
"Yeah, you like that a lot, don't you, Captain?" I asked as I pulled my cock out of his mouth.
"Yes," he hissed.
"I can't hear you!" I shouted at him as I slapped his lips with my wet cock.
"YES!" He screamed out. I grabbed his t shirt off the desert floor and spread it out to the side.
"Get on all fours," I ordered him. I was finally going to rim that ass that got this whole thing started! "NOW." I shouted when he didn't move fast enough. Very quickly, that tight muscled ass was sticking out at me. "Put your face on your shirt and spread your ass for me." God, what a sight that was. That ass, lightly coated with black hair, being spread by one of the hottest men I have ever met, waiting for me to stick my tongue in that crack and rim that ass!
I didn't let it wait for long! I dove in there and ran my tongue all around that crack. Every time I came close to that beautiful hole, his breath would quicken and his moans became short "ahs". The light coating of hair on his ass against my face turned my on even more. I swear my cock had never felt so hard in my entire life!
I finally couldn't hold off any long and ran my tongue over that small hole of his and he let out this sound that seemed to be a combination of a moan and a soft scream. I curled my tongue and slowly forced it into that tight hole. His ass quivered and flexed against my tongue but I kept slowly pushing in. He let go of his ass cheeks and started pawing the ground as he shoved his ass into my face while his hole clamped down at my tongue. I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go and then took my left index finger and pushed at that hole, too.
All at once, he screamed. His asshole clamped around my tongue, forcing it out and I could feel his whole body tremble as he started to come. As soon as I realized what was happening, I started to lick his ass and suck on it at the same time. I felt the sweat start to leak around his ass and I licked that, too. His screaming continued and then started to soften as his ass clamping started to slow down.
I turned him onto his back and looked at his shirt and chest. It looked like he pissed cum. There was a huge stain on his shirt but that was nothing compared to what his chest hair captured. A line of cum from his belly button to his chin was matted all through it.
And he was still hard.
And he was still leaking.
And I hadn't gotten off.
I took his cock in my hand and started masturbating it. That brought him out of his daze. "If you liked what my tongue did to you, wait until you feel my cock in you." I reached over to the condom, ripped it out of the bad and put it on. I ripped open the lube package and greased up my cock and then started to finger his hole. He closed his eyes and moaned again. "Grab your self behind your knees, Captain." God, what a gorgeous sight that is.
I moved between his legs and slowly put my thick cock against his ass and slowly started pushing in. His eyes popped open and he started to breath deeply. He was so very tight and I had to tell him to push down and relax. All of a sudden, I was in and I sank to the bone.
His cock, which never softened, seemed to expand even more and one long line of cum shot out of it. When that happened, his ass clenched against my cock and I lost it.
I couldn't even stroke my cock in or out. His ass just held it there and milked it. The world seemed to grow both lighter and darker and the next thing I knew I was laying on his chest breathing deeply and his arms were around me.
How long we were like that, I couldn't tell you. My mind forgot that I was wearing a watch.
"Wow," Captain Walters said as he hugged me tightly and kissed me.
"Wow is right," I said after we broke the kiss. "That was...that was like nothing I've ever experienced before."
We laid there for about 20 minutes more before we broke contact with each other. We were hot, sticky, covered with sweat and cum. Not really looking like the poster board Marine.
But damn, it was nice.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lord, this was difficult. lol

I didn't realise that there was a size restriction on stories. So you see how I had to break it up.

I hope you all like it.

I do have a series of stories with the main character if you would like to hear them.

Just let me know.

Thanks for your input,

Sklar

meatymuscle

Superior Member
Media
I moved between his legs and slowly put my thick cock against his ass and slowly started pushing in. His eyes popped open and he started to breath deeply. He was so very tight and I had to tell him to push down and relax. All of a sudden, I was in and I sank to the bone.
His cock, which never softened, seemed to expand even more and one long line of cum shot out of it. When that happened, his ass clenched against my cock and I lost it.
Motherfucker that has got my duck streaming and ass twitching

Reactions: Sklar