Military guy

Coolpix45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just another new guy here to reflect and meet new people. I looked through the gallery portion of this site. Some of you guys are pretty impressive. I only wish I was that blessed.

Me: 7x5

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey..its sort of like when u meet a beautiful women...if she doesn't fit the entire package, IE..listens, makes great conversation...etc...well rounded..
its the same thing with guys here..some of them think their big fuckin breeder enables them to rule the site..if not the world
others, ahhh...give to much attention to the size of the breeder..
for the most part...the larger majority...the guys are great...i read most of the posts before i post...to get a flavour of how to be devils advocate...most of them don't realize I'm doing that on purpose...but..i love opposing views...and i love exposing these unrelenting liberals as one sided and in tolerant people for just that.
i suspect you will have some fun here...and the greatest advice i received was from Mr. Snakey...don't take it to seriously...

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"i read most of the posts before i post...to get a flavour of how to be devils advocate...most of them don't realize I'm doing that on purpose...but..i love opposing views...and i love exposing these unrelenting liberals as one sided and in tolerant people for just that."

you? playing devil's advocate?
I never would have guessed!

/sarcasm.

(j/k. I think most of the regulars know what you're doing 11ic, and it can be fun to a point.)