military guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by milbud29, Mar 5, 2010.

1. milbud29

milbud29 Member

Albums:
    Ok, so I've talked anonymously with a bunch of dudes who claim to be military and say they've done things with other military guys. I'm skeptical, since I've been in the military for years and have never encountered any come-ons or hints or whatever that anyone is interested in doing something like that. My impression is that with the don't ask, don't tell thing, no one is going to let on they might be interested or suggest something like that. SO, my question is, of the military guys on here, have any of you done anything sexual with another male military member? what was the situation?

Thanks!

2. Blackle

Blackle Member

I used to bartend at a bar that was mostly military customers. And you'd be suprised what comes out of these guys when they get smashed although i've never witnessed anything I'm not supprised. And honestly the military is full of people who didn't or don't know what they want anyway. It's really amorphis.

3. parchissi

Gold Member

My dad was never in the army - and neither was I.
    Welcome and good to see you here - take it easy and have fun here at LPSG. Enjoy the ride - even here there are some pretty tall stories - just have fun along the way. Cheers.

4. Corius

Corius New Member

Yes, it happened for me. And, it would be my guess that it happened for others as well in spite of the fact that to be discovered would almost surely have meant a less than honorable discharge.

On troop movements back in the 1940's we sometimes found ourselves sharing the lower berth on Pullman sleeper cars. On one such move I had as my berth partner a dear fellow with whom I had bonded in deep friendship. He had the hots for me as I for him but nothing happened the first night. But, the second and final night on the train, I was late in joining him and was surprised when he took my hand and placed it on his raging hard on; I was almost instantly erect and we spent some quiet time jacking each other. And, then, quite suddenly I found that my cock was getting the longed-for attention by his mouth and fighting the urge to let everyone know the sheer ecstacy I was experiencing. When I let loose my offering into his mouth, he managed to swallow all the evidence and refused my moves to do for him what he had so lovingly done for me. For days he kept apologizing for putting me at risk with the Army; I kept assuring him that I was happy in our case to have beaten the Army. We planned a weekend together off-base, but that never happened; we were rushed through special training and found ourselves in the thick of the War in Germany just a few months later. He was one of the first to be wounded and hospitalized. We kept in touch for many years and I managed to get him to one of our last company reunions shortly before his death; it was so good to talk about how we did for one brief time live dangerously in a Pullman sleeping car on a train speeding through the night.

The U. S. Armed Services are still not up to speed in understanding that even in the Servicies real bonding between men (and women too) can happen. Friends become more than just friends and when sex happens for deeply bonded persons it is likely to seem right and natural. One hopes the official policies will catch up with reality and soon.

#4 Corius, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  5. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I'm an Air Force vet. I've posted this before, but I'll just sum it up.

Yes, I had several sexual encounters with some of my fellow enlisted men--AND with some officers! They included mostly oral sex. When I went overseas, there was a huge glory hole on the base which was quite busy day and night. One day I used it to suck off a lieutenant with 8".

Speaking of officers, when I visited the Officers' Club and went to the men's room there, I could not believe all the grafitti on the stall walls! There was so much of it that not a lot of empty space was left on the wall! The place was filled with messages like "Meet me here at 0900 hours for a blow job" and also several very hot drawings of dicks and of men having oral sex and anal sex.

Another poster here has said (and I quote!), "You wouldn't believe all the gay stuff that goes on in the Marines!"

I respect all of our military men very much and thank them for their service to their country. I often wonder if any of our men currently returning from Iraq and Afghanistan had any m2m sexual experiences over there. Things can get pretty lonely overseas, and our men can get pretty horny! And, as the saying goes, "a mouth is a mouth!"

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Read....

The Masculine Marine
    Homoeroticism in the U.S. Marine Corps

by Steven Zeeland

Lots of great interviews. One really interesting one was by an MP who caught an elisted man and and officer fucking in an empty building one night. The officer was on the bottom of course. He didn't turn them in.

He also wrote --

Barrack Buddies and Soldier Lovers (Haworth Press 1993)

and Sailors and Sexual Identity: Crossing the Line Between "Straight" and "Gay" in the U.S. Navy. (Haworth Press 1995)

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

as a teen trying to ascertain with certitude my emerging sexuality, reading narratives like this from members of what has been America's finest generation made a deep impact on me

a recurring theme in these narratives was the depth of admiration and affection these men enjoyed with their partners

in spite of this, there was also the recurring theme of how short and fleeting these encounters were, like a narrative in a James Baldwin novel, or a described encounter in the novel American Studies

a striking difference from the experiences described by later generations

Draft saved Draft deleted