Military Guys

thomas8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are there any other hung soldiers on this site? Would be cool to talk with other soldiers that can relate.

i.e. Our uniforms, reactions of our battles, etc.....

thomas8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im in the army and I particularly hate our dress uniforms. They are made for the average guy and not for those of us that are bigger than average. You dont have enough room for junior so you have to pick a leg for him to run down. Dont get me wrong, I love what I got and am not afraid to show it off, but in that circumstance I get embarrassed. I hang kinda big and in that uniform everything is on display down my right leg. I have honestly been told to readjust my junk and that it was inappropraite. Needless to say, during ceremonies I dont get to stand in the front!

And dont get me started on pts....

Any of you other soldiers have this problem?

thomas8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
even though its a couple months out, when i get back to the states ill put the pants on how theyre suppose to be worn and take a pic.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
I'm ex Royal Air Force. When men were fitted for their 'mess kit' (formal evening wear) on commissioning the tailor always asked "which side do you dress" ie which side do your cock and balls hang down. The trousers are very close-fitting and have to be cut to take this into account.

D_4cw5yez

1st Like
Media
Uhm I never wear Dress Blues... there is really no need... lol FRACUs hide almost everything, u could be hung like an elephant and still be incognito.

gaygent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps you could just wear more appropriate underwear. There are lots of styles now that hold a large penis discretely and comfortably. Younger gay guys on here will be able to advise - - - Or do you get some strange pleasure out of putting yourself on display?

milbud29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know exactly what he means. I'm in the military too, and while the ACUs aren't a problem, the dress blues don't leave a lot of room through the crotch, so you definitely end up "picking a side" for your cock. This isn't really a big deal for me, unless I get a touch hard for whatever reason...then it starts showing. So completely relate dude!