military instructional shower video.

shortrib

Experimental Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
I know I've seen this posted before in the past. I have tried to search for it, but no luck.
It was a group of new recruits watching a trainer take a shower and explain to them what to do.
It was strange, but totally hot also. It might have been British. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

That's absurd on the face of it. I'm intrigued that the only specific part of the body the corporal demand to wash is under, "the knob," when parts like pits and toes and ears and asscracks are just as potentially overlooked. It's all very homoerotic. Yumm...

I wonder how many soldiers got woodies watching the instructor lather up? I know it did the trick for me! :tongue:

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was from a UK TV series called Bad Boys' Army. They were not military recruits but guys who had been in trouble with the Police. They 'volunteered' to go for a few weeks' military training to bring some discipline into their lives. Most of the series was spent watching them getting humiliated (sometimes to tears) by army bully-boy sergeants. And sometimes we got to see their cocks!

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't see it that way at all. They edited the whole piece to show that the guys were being trained in very rudimentary procedures. They were being taught every procedure. Makes more sense when you discover that some of these guys were probably from homes that did not teach these fundamentals of caring for themselves, making a bed etc. They did not seem to be aroused or embarrassed. I am sure that the seargeant was very thorough in his shower but we were shown only a portion of it. Did not seem to be done for any arousal purpose whatsoever. Very straight forward.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This was from a UK TV series called Bad Boys' Army. They were not military recruits but guys who had been in trouble with the Police. They 'volunteered' to go for a few weeks' military training to bring some discipline into their lives. Most of the series was spent watching them getting humiliated (sometimes to tears) by army bully-boy sergeants. And sometimes we got to see their cocks!

Incorrect - There was a similar scene in "Bad Lads Army" but this one was from another ITV show about commando training and they are genuine recruits. It followed them through training to deployment in Afghanistan. The give away was the name of the show on the end of that excerpt.

The shower scene was clearly edited and I am pretty sure in the demonstration he would have covered washing every part of the body.

some of the boys watching almost looked horrified!

With the new ultra modesty being the norm nowadays, it was probably the first time they had ever seen another guy naked in the shower. Maybe they were also horrified that they would actually have to shower around other guys - GASP! :bad:Most guys from my generation would think it's strange to do it any other way - especially in the military. It's a sad state of affairs when guys have to be taught how to shower properly. I can't tell you the number of guys I see at the gym not showering and smelling like a horse - YUCK!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
If only they would've showed him washing his ass. Later on in the clip you can see that he has a sweet, round ass hiding underneath his shorts. He turns me on to no end.

There was also a short clip of one of the recruits peeing in the woods from what I remember from the old thread in Celebrity Endowments about this. Does anyone know where to find that clip nowadays?