Military Physical (m)

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oops, sorry, forgot about this post for a while, here's some more...

Kevin was next, and got a rather less uncomfortable ride from the orderly. He was a chunky lad with stunning muscles. He had an amazingly sculpted chest, which must have taken many hours working out. His nipples were large and dark, and throughout the time he was standing on display, they were permanently erect. When the guy stripped his boxers off, Jason noted that Kevin had a decent sized cock, which was slightly tumescent. The orderly seemed quite pleased when he saw that Kevin had no foreskin.

“Were you circumcised for cultural or medical reasons?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” Kevin replied. “I’m not Jewish, if that’s what you mean. But it must have been done when I was very small, ‘cos I don’t remember it at all.”

The orderly took the penis in his hand and scrutinised the circumcision scar, closely. “It’s a very neat scar,” he observed. “There’s no foreskin left at all. Very neat indeed. A sort of short back and sides skin job...” Having satisfied himself with the circumciser’s handiwork, he lifted Kevin’s cock out of the way to get a better look at his balls. They were firm and round, but not nearly as large as Justin’s. The guy tugged at the scrotum, pulling it down sharply in the middle between the lad’s legs. His fingers meanwhile were stroking the back of Kevin’s balls, as he stretched them this way and that.

Then, grabbing them just under the base of his cock, the orderly twisted the neck of his scrotum to as to make the testicles stand out clearly in their sack. The skin was stretched tight, and shiny. He examined each one closely, and then let go, lifting them out of the way, and spreading the recruit’s legs a bit further apart, so as to be able to take a look underneath.

He inspected Kevin’s anus rather quickly; though, again, all the lads were able to see it clearly as he made him bend right over whilst he prodded and poked between his buttocks. He asked the boy if he had any history of haemorrhoids, but when the reply was “No”, he seemed to accept the statement without further question.

Sean, it turned out, was Kevin’s younger brother, or at any rate, they had the same surname.

Last edited:
Reactions: laptoper

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was much less well developed than his older brother, and his skin was rather pale. He was quite a skinny
lad, with thin arms and legs, and not an ounce of fat visible on his stomach. Under his floppy black boxer-shorts his legs, like the rest of his body, were mostly smooth, with just a sprinkling of hair on his calves and ankles.

Jason actually thought he looked much more appealing than his brother--not so self-confident or cocky, but more friendly. At the moment, however, he looked decidedly embarrassed, as he waited his turn in front of the orderly.

Once the man had been through his list of questions and diseases, he asked the lad to confirm his age.

“Eighteen,” Sean said. I had my birthday last week.

“Eighteen?” the orderly said. “In that case I think you have filled in your blue card wrongly. What date of birth did you give to the sergeant?”

Sean reiterated his birth date.

“I see. Looks like a three here” said the man, taking up his pen. “I’ll just make it clear it’s an eight. I had a feeling you couldn’t be twenty-three!” He smiled to himself.

“OK, come a bit closer so I can take a look at your chest.” As Sean moved towards him, the man reached out and began to run the palms of his hands over the lad’s smooth, hairless chest. The nipples were a very dark brown against the pale skin, and attracted the orderly’s attention.

“I see you have had a visit to the piercing studio as well, son,” he observed. He pulled at the left nipple, examining the size of the hole. “Right one too?” he asked, and without waiting for an answer, took that too between his fingers, pulling it roughly this way and that to get a better view.

Sean winced and muttered “Yeah, both pierced” Then after a short pause added. “Ears too”

The orderly briefly checked both of Sean’s ear lobes and made a note on his form. Then he returned to the left nipple, pulling and pushing it to get the view from different angles. “This one is quite a large hole. Have you had any problem with infection there?”

Sean answered quickly, but quietly “No. Never.”

“I see. Well I’ll get the doctors to take a special look at that when they see you.” He wrote another note. Then without even looking up from his paperwork, he asked “Any other piercings we should know about?”

Almost inaudibly, looking down at his bare feet, Sean said “Em, yes. Had my foreskin pierced, and my tongue.”

Though the orderly didn’t immediately respond, but continued writing, you could feel his heavy disapproval. Finally looking up, he gazed at Sean with a withering expression and said “A real body ornament freak, eh? You stopped short of a ring through the nose, then? Never understand this fascination with self mutilation. If the doctor told you you had to have a piece of steel inserted into your penis, I’m sure you’d run a mile.” He shook his head in dismay. Then, getting back to the business in hand, he instructed the boy to bend forward. He took Sean’s head in his hands and began to feel up through his hair, and then down round his ears. “They won’t let you keep that mop,” he said, referring to Sean’s tousled black hair. “In a few minutes time you’ll have lost the lot. I expect you’re looking forward to your nice shiny scalp?”

“I’ve had my head shaved before, quite a few times,” said Sean, still with his head down while the orderly held onto his ears.

The man passed no further comment, but turned the boy round to check his back. He ran his hands over the bony shoulder blades and lifted the boy’s arms up over his head so he could feel the muscles move. He used his fingers to check the arm pits with their tufts of black hair, and felt round onto the boy’s chest again. Then he took Sean’s arms and examined both hands and arms, gripping them and turning them this way and that, running his thumbs along the smooth pale skin, right up to the shoulders and into the arm pits once more.

Without any comment, he made a brief note on the boy’s form and then told him to turn round and face front with his hands by his sides.

The man looked the boy up and down, then took hold of his knitted boxer shorts and pulled them sharply down to below the knee, from where they fell to the ground. Jason was finally able to see Sean’s dick, which was pretty average looking he thought, but surprisingly dark-skinned. His balls on the other hand were surprisingly large and low-hanging, only slightly smaller than Justin’s.

While Sean was making his comparisons, the orderly had his attention firmly fixed on a tattoo on Sean’s groin. “What’s this?” he demanded. “Didn’t I ask you if you had any distinguishing marks?”

“No, you didn’t,’ Sean said quietly.

“He’s right, you didn’t ask him about that,” said Kevin much more loudly from just beside Jason.

“Keep quiet there,” the orderly said sharply. “So, what’s the tattoo? Barbed wire with a bird in it? Very artistic.”

Sean nodded in agreement, and then realising the orderly was still examining the tattoo, he said “Yep.” After a moment’s pause, he added, a little louder, “Actually there’s another one too, on my arse.”

The man craned his head round to see, and then manipulated Sean into position so he could inspect the tattooist’s handiwork. From his angle, Jason couldn’t see exactly what the tattoo was, but it looked like a black rubber stamp with some words on it.

“Property of the State, eh?” smiled the orderly. “Very nearly right with that one. I’m sure the DIs are going to love your arse, lad!” He made a lengthy note on Sean’s form and then, still visibly amused, spun the boy back to face him and took hold of his penis without further ado.

He pulled the foreskin up and out from the shaft of the penis, identifying where the piercing had been--now little more than a red mark. Satisfied that it was clean, he began to manipulate the foreskin. It seemed to be supple and loose, and as the man’s hand worked with it, Sean, judging by the look on his face, was clearly straining to think of other things. But as the other lads watched and the orderly continued to assess the foreskin and the glans, Sean was undoubtedly becoming erect. His penis was filling out and becoming obviously stiffer, the end of glans, now poking out of the foreskin, was rapidly becoming darker and taking on a shiny smoothness.

The orderly made no comment, but began to work with the crown of his cock, prying apart the piss hole as the other lads looked on in a combination of sympathy and amusement. Sean was by now very red in the face, but staring out at the well as if his life depended on it. He winced as the orderly’s rough treatment continued. The man was now feeling and squeezing up and down the shaft of his penis, having pulled the foreskin sharply back behind the corona.

Pushing the erect cock up against the black pubic hair above it, he began to work on Sean’s balls. But when he let go of the dick, it simply bounced back to stick straight out in front. “Hold this thing out of the way,” he ordered, slapping the lad’s penis against his belly.

Sean tentatively reached over and put his finger on the underside of his cock so that the orderly could get at his balls.

The man squeezed and manipulated them just as he had with the other boys. He pulled the loose skin of the scrotum down and out till it looked like a translucent sail. Even from where he was, Jason could see the veins under the skin of the scrotal sac.

“Shaved?” he asked abruptly.
“Yup,” answered Sean, whose humiliation could now hardly be deeper.

The orderly’s fingers felt right under his balls, between his legs, checking to see how far back the shaved area extended.

“You don’t have a lot of hair to start with. Why shave it?” the orderly queried.

“I like it that way,” said Sean in a flat monotone, feeling he had no pride left to lose in this situation.

With his left hand now squeezing the lad’s balls down in their sac, the orderly turned to the desk and scribbled a quick note on the form. Jason admired the large balls under their covering of tight shiny skin and wondered if the others had noticed him staring.

The orderly ran his palm over the taught skin of the scrotum, almost as if he was polishing it. Then in one quick movement, he turned the lad round by the hips.

“Leave your dick alone now,” he instructed.

Sean hesitated for a moment.

“Oh, come on. I’m sure the other lads have seen a hard-on before. You haven’t got anything they haven’t got--apart from an extra hole in your foreskin that is.” The orderly chuckled to himself.

The boy let his dick go and it flopped forward, no longer completely stiff, but still engorged, with the foreskin pulled right back behind the head.

The man pushed down on his back and spread his legs to open up his buttocks. Surprisingly, the boy’s arse was not quite as skinny and angular as the rest of his body, though there was no fat anywhere about him. Jason could now read the “Property of the State” tattoo and speculated to himself about what Sean meant by it. He was also fascinated by the fact that where Enroy’s sphincter had appeared pink against his brown skin, Sean’s appeared brown against his almost white complexion.

The orderly ran his fingers up and down between the spread buttocks and pressed against the sphincter. He pulled it slightly apart and moved his thumb around on the surface. “Shaved arse too?” he asked.

“Nope,” Sean answered sounding more and more like an automaton. “Nothing to shave”

“OK,” the orderly said. “Just checking for the record.” He began to feel the skin on Sean’s legs, moving his hands everywhere over both back and front, top to bottom, finishing by exploring the area between the toes on both feet.

“Good,” he concluded. “That’s the lot. You can stand up now.”

He moved his chair back to its proper position at the desk and wrote a few final notes on Sean’s chart.

The lad stood up and then bent down again to retrieve his underpants which were lying on the floor. As he started to put them on, the orderly looked up and said, “Oh, you needn’t bother putting your underwear on again. In fact the rest of you can take yours off too.”

“You won’t be needing them for a while.”

Reactions: Mark Baxter

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sean stopped in mid track and dropped the loose shorts to the ground again, while the other lads shuffled awkwardly and began to take off their pants.

Jason’s mind was racing. That sounded ominous. Were they going straight on to another medical exam? Or off to get deloused or something equally degrading?

The orderly picked up the phone and dialled a short number.

“Alan? ...Yep, this is Stuart. I’ve got a new batch of lads here ready for you when you want them.” He smiled and listened intently. “Yes, of course... hang on... I’ll find it...” He put the receiver down on the desk and started to search through a small filing cabinet. After a couple of minutes, he extracted a thick green file from the bottom drawer.

Picking up the receiver again, he said “Right, I’ve got it. Are you ready?” He began to read out a series of names, dates and numbers, as if he and the other person were trying to tally some information.

The lads stood around not really knowing what to do, each holding his underpants in his hand, feeling decidedly ill at ease. The phone conversation continued, as the orderly flicked through more pages from the file.

Jason could not resist the temptation to take a look along the line of lads, comparing and contrasting dicks, balls, body shape, size and colouring. It was truly an erotic sight. Sean’s cock was still partly engorged and so, Jason thought, was Enroy’s. Justin and Kevin, on the other hand, appeared to be smaller than when they were being examined. He looked down at his own penis and realised that he too was visibly pumped up, though still, thank God, not really erect.

Sean and Kevin were whispering something to each other, which caused the orderly to break off from his conversation and bark “Quiet! No talking. Stand and wait in silence.” He then resumed the conversation which appeared to be no nearer to a conclusion.

After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. It opened and two men and a woman came into the room, all dressed in civilian clothes. The orderly held up a hand in greeting, but didn’t interrupt his phone call. So much for “Male Personnel only” thought Jason. The woman appeared to be in her late fifties, and was wearing a jacket as if she was planning to go outside. One of the men was of a similar age, maybe early fifties, dressed in a suit and tie. The other man was about the same age as Jason, early twenties, and seemed very familiar, but Jason couldn’t think where he had seen him before.

After a pause, Jason sneaked another glance at the newcomers and realised that they were unashamedly inspecting the group of naked boys lined up by the wall. Kevin, Enroy and Justin had reacted by holding their pants in front of their exposed genitals. Sean, it seemed, had gone through the humiliation barrier and saw no point in grasping at any kind of modesty, so he stood, hands by his sides, with his pumped-up dick for all to see.

At the same moment, Jason also realised why the young guy was familiar. It was a lad he had gone to school with. They had been in a lot of the same classes--for English, IT and Geography he thought. He felt overwhelmed by embarrassment that this guy should now be
able to stare at him naked, while he was not even allowed to speak, let alone cover himself.

The older man came over to the recruits and asked in a quiet voice, “Do you know if you’re finished here? Has he examined all of you?”

Kevin was the only one to answer. “Yep. We’re just waiting to be told what we’re supposed to do next.”

Reactions: Mark Baxter

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Ah!” the man said. “Off for the big snip!” He smiled conspiratorially, then looked down at Kevin’s underpants dangling in front of his groin. Reaching out his hand he said “Here, I’ll take those for you. You can leave them here and they’ll be brought through to you when you’re finished.”

Without waiting for an answer, he took hold of Kevin’s pants which the lad very reluctantly let go of, and then reached out for Seans. Sean handed over his last vestige of cover over without even looking the man in the eye. Jason decided he had no option but to co-operate too and handed his plain black pants to the man before he asked. With the precedent set, Justin and Enroy followed suit as the man turned to each of them in turn.

With the boys’ underwear in his hand, he returned to the other two visitors and began to chat very quietly with them about where they should go for lunch. It was all so matter-of-fact. Every so often one or more of them would look up candidly at the line of naked young men, obviously making the same kind of comparison that Jason had been making earlier.

For his part, Jason found it very hard to believe that this was really happening to him. Stripped of all dignity, in a room full of strangers--including a middle-aged woman, and a guy he used to go to school with--standing there naked on public display.

He felt himself getting redder, and at the same time that any semblance of sexual excitement had gone. Suddenly he felt cheated. If his former schoolmate was allowed to see him naked, it seemed very unjust that his dick should choose that moment to shrivel away
to nothing.

Looking down the line again, he saw that the most of the others too had shrunk further. Even Enroy’s was nothing much to write home about at the moment. Only the skinny boy’s dick, which had actually appeared the smallest to start with, was now showing any kind of
interest in the situation. Sean was still red with embarrassment, but somehow he seemed to be deriving a kind of pleasure from the humiliation of exposure.

At that moment, the phone call ended as the orderly said, “OK, I’ll send them through now.”

He greeted his visitors saying “Just give me two minutes”. Then turning to the boys he looked up and down the line. “Right, you’re ready to proceed,” he said. “No-one has been rejected at this stage.” He paused. Then pointing to the door beside his desk he continued: “Go through this door, down the passage and into the room at the end. You’ve all got an appointment with the barber. He’ ll make you look beautiful.”

The woman laughed at his witticism and Jason’s former school friend smiled and winked at Jason, raising his eyebrows knowingly. As he was the nearest, he moved over and opened the door, holding it open for the boys to pass through. As they filed across the room, the
middle-aged man tossed their underpants into a metal box by the wall. They landed all over the place, some in the box and some on the floor, but no-one seemed to notice.

Jason had decided not to acknowledge his schoolmate under the circumstances, but as he reached the door, the young guy grabbed hold of his shoulder and said “Hi Jason. Haven’t seen much of you since school.” After a second’s pause he continued: “Actually never seen this much of you before!” He looked him up and down, while Jason struggled for a response. The lad muttered something by way of acknowledgement, but his friend continued, only pausing to grin at his own joke.

“Anyway, glad I caught you here, cos you might not be so easy to recognise when you get back from the hairdresser’s. Wouldn’t be my choice of coiffeur! We’re off to lunch now, but I’ll be catching up with you later on.” He paused for effect and then dropped his bombshell. “I run the callisthenics assessment for the selection process.”

As he took his hand off Jason’s shoulder, the lad went as fast as he could through the door and down the corridor, with his fellow recruits following close behind.

The barber’s shop was a chilly room, with white tiles on the floor and walls and bare strip lights on the ceiling. Against one side of the room there were three old fashioned barber’s chairs, and standing in front of one of them was a stony-faced grey-haired man in his forties.

“OK, who’s first?” he demanded.

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was no response from the lads, who stood huddled together near the door.

“Get your arses over here,” the barber barked. “And if you can’t choose, I will.”

When the boys were lined up in front of him, he scanned the line carefully. He pointed to Sean and said “You boy. I’ll start with the youngest, and that looks like being you. Get your skinny body up into that chair.” He pointed to the one in the middle. Sean sat down in the chair and immediately started to shiver.

“God, it’s cold,” he said. “Bare skin on leather!” But the barber was ignoring him, as he collected his clippers from the counter. Without another word, the man turned the clippers on and placed them against the lad’s forehead. With one swipe, there was a clear strip all the way through his hair. In less than a minute, he was bald, with just a black shadow to mark where the hair had been. The barber continued working on his head, looking for stray hairs. Then he took up a razor and shaved the back of the boy’s neck and round his ears.

“Fine, you’re done,” the barber said. As Sean stood up, the barber picked up a brush to sweep the fallen hair off the lad’s naked head and neck. Then he worked his way down the skinny body, brushing away the remnants of his hair, finishing the process with his hands.

He pointed to the wall on the right. “Stand over there. Hands by your sides.” Then turning to the others he asked “Now have you boys had time enough to decide whose next?”

Enroy stepped forward and sat down naked on the black leather with his feet on the metal footrest. The barber repeated the process, just as he had done with Sean, till you could seen Enroy’s scalp shining through the vestige of stubble. Again he used the brush to clear the hair off Enroy’s head and body, and finished by swiping roughly with his hands.

Justin went next, and while he was in the chair, Jason contemplated this latest indignity. He had thought they were stripped naked before, when they had been lined up for view in the orderly’s office. But somehow without their hair, the boys were now even more naked and vulnerable. It was as if the very last bit of cover they had was being removed by force.

As the barber swept the strands of hair from Justin’s bare head and body, Jason stepped forward. The seat was cold, but not as bad as it must have been for Sean. At least Jason had had three people to warm it for him with their naked arses.

Sitting in the chair, waiting for the barber to make his first cut, Jason felt his dick begin to rise again. What was it about this situation that made him feel so horny! He shot a glance at Sean, standing stiffly by Enroy and Justin, and noticed that he was almost fully erect again. It seemed that he too had found this humiliating scene to be a turn-on.

Jason felt his hair falling on his shoulders and chest. He longed to see what he looked like, but that would have to wait until he was done, since the chair was turned away from the mirrors. His scalp felt cold, but the clippers and the barber’s hand were warm. In fact, the firm grip that the barber took made him feel almost secure and safe. The last part was cold again as the razor shaved up behind his ears and hard on the back of his neck.

In a minute he was done, standing up, feeling the rough brush on his naked head and then down across his chest, back, genitals and legs. Then the barber’s hand again, sweeping down across his skin. The edge of the hand caught his dick. The barber didn’t even seem to notice. And seconds later he swiped down across his genitals again. It was painful, but under the circumstances Jason couldn’t help being turned on.

He was almost erect now, and felt his dick stiffen even more as he turned round and caught sight of himself in the mirror. Stripped of everything. He’d never have believed he could feel so vulnerable and so excited. Standing next to Justin, he could not see Sean in the line, but out of the corner of his eye, he was aware of Sean’s dick, standing fully at right angles to his body. Looking down at his own, it was very nearly there too, the glans now standing well proud of his foreskin, and glistening.

He watched Kevin lose his hair, and then the unceremonious brush-off. Again the barber caught Kevin’s dick twice with the side of his hand, and Jason saw him wince both times. He wondered if the guy was doing it deliberately.

With Kevin now in the line as well, the barber stood in front of the boys, admiring the row of bald-headed young men in front of him. Their hair lay discarded in small heaps on the tiles under his feet. Then his eyes moved down from their shorn heads, sweeping back and forth along the row. He tapped Justin on the dick with his hand and reached over to give Jason’s cock a heavy slap.

“You two step forward,” he ordered.

The boys moved towards him.

He turned, and put an attachment on his clippers. Then, bending down in front of Justin he turned the clippers on and made a few bold strokes through his thick, dark pubic hair. What had, a second ago, been a luxurious growth, was now little more than stubble. He worked the clippers back and forth and up across the boy’s stomach and chest. Then taking the attachment off, he did his chest again, till there was no sign that there had ever been hair there at all.

Justin looked shocked, but stood stoically, saying nothing and staring straight ahead. Jason wondered what was in store for him. The barber used his hand to brush the stray hairs off Justin’s body, then stood back for a moment to check his work. “OK. Back in line,” he said and turned to Jason.

He put the attachment back on the clippers, still contemplating Jason’s pubic hair. Taking hold of his balls, he swiped the clippers back and forth over the side of his scrotum, and down underneath. It took some time before he was satisfied with the results, and in the meantime, Jason felt his balls being twisted roughly this way and that.

Then the clippers were applied to the pubic hair above his cock, and the line of hair that came up over his stomach. As he worked, the barber held Jason’s erect penis down and out of the way. He handled the boy very roughly, without the slightest concern about whether his grip was causing him any pain. Fortunately the progress this time was much quicker, and in much less than a minute, his pubes were shorn.

He wiped off the stray hairs with his hand, batting the lad’s balls this way and that and scraping along the underside of his dick where some had stuck. After appraising his work the barber walked back to the counter and said “Right, lads. That’s you all finished. The rest of you will do as you are. Your next move is off to the showers and get cleaned up. You haven’t got far to go. Just into the room on the left there.” He pointed back down the corridor. There are towels there. Leave them in the basket when you’re dry, then cross the corridor to the door on the right.” He pointed again. “Wait quietly in there for the psychiatrist. You’ll have a session with him; then he’ll take you for your interview with the commandant.”

There was a pause as the boys took in the information.

“When will we get some clothes?” asked Enroy.