military 'presence'

SagePenis: True story. In the Air Force, policy dictates that enlisted stand when an officer enters a room. Also, enlisted vacate the bath room or showers when an Officer desires to use the facility.

Inspection day at Strategic Air Command base, and our very own 'Napolean",
Generl Curtis LeMay was personally inspecting. Upon entering the open bay latrine, met Charlie, sho was sitting on the toilet with his 13" flaccid cock hung over his thigh. General LeMay saw it and said 'AT EASE!" "Don't get up!" and commented later that he finally met a man who outranked him...

I retired from SAC ( Offutt AFB) in 1985. This, and many other true stories still circulated the command.

bigsoft: Since at this point, 256 people have viewed your post without comment, I feel obligated to tell you that it is a good story.

You say there are many more true stories. Well, we are waiting to hear them.

GermanKoreanBoy: Yes I think it is a great story and I have been waiting for more of them!

TXTabby: SagePenis, does that mean you're "SAC-umsized"?? LOL

andyboy23: I want more stories, too! That really was a great post- I wish I could have been there!

fitdude: Great story. Let's hear more, bud. I recently lived in Omaha for a dozen years but only guessed at the stories! :D

FieldRatt9: I think this qualifies...While in the military I was an MP. We were called to investigate a report of a dead sailor in the visiting quarters. A cleaning lady showed us to the room. The bathroom door was slightly ajar but the body was blocking the door. From what we could see a naked male was obviously "dead" and on the floor. With both of us pushing we managed to gain entry. He had been dead for approx. 4-6 hours by the skin discoloration. Rigor hadn't set in but what caught our attention was his enormous erection! I'm alittle over 9 inches but he had me beat by at least 3-4 inches! Here's this dead guy with a big blueish, gray cock and we're asking ourselves..what happened here ??? The cleaning lady looked in, screamed and vomited adding to the stench that was just getting ripe! Turns out he died of heart failure. So remember that next time you go to jerk off in while visiting. :D True Story. I wonder what his commander wrote home to his parents ???

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=FieldRatt9 link=board=relationships;num=1037973813;start=0#7 date=01/09/03 at 22:26:50]I wonder what his commander wrote home to his parents ???[/quote]

"He died in action."

aussiechick63: I love true stories like these.
Please keep them coming.
I, unfortunately don't have any.