Military Pubic

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I just read the Genuine Military Material thread. Wow what great pics. I can't believe so many guys wipe it out hard in uniform. I also noticed that a lot of the men had trimmed or completely shaved pubic hair. I was in the military in the 80's. I know that shaving pubic hair is much more common now than it was then but I am wondering how common is it with military men today. do you still have gang showers where others can see if you are shaved? Is it no big deal?

D_John Quicky Adams

Account Disabled
Media
I just read the Genuine Military Material thread. Wow what great pics. I can't believe so many guys wipe it out hard in uniform. I also noticed that a lot of the men had trimmed or completely shaved pubic hair. I was in the military in the 80's. I know that shaving pubic hair is much more common now than it was then but I am wondering how common is it with military men today. do you still have gang showers where others can see if you are shaved? Is it no big deal?

There are still gang showers but they are usually in basic training. A lot of the guys I knew shave or trim there pubes as do I.