Military Vets in the field

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by oacliffbuddy, Sep 26, 2009.

1. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

First, thanks for your service. It's appreciated!

By the time I was of age, the draft had just ended for the Vietnam war so I was never called up. Since then we've had the Gulf war, and the Iraq and Afghanistan wars going on.

I'm just curious how you military guys and vets handled horniness while out in the field. I know being out in bivuoac or on the move life can get pretty sparse and lonely and one can get kinda rank. How were you able to let of steam over there? You just doing it in your shorts? You have a buddy or two? With all those guys I'd think there's be some source of fun. How did you handle that while in the midst of all the goings on?

:usa:

2. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I worked 84 hours a week while I was there, so not very much free time, when I did have it most of it was spent sleeping. I personally handled it by just wanking in the shower every morning. It even became somewhat of a ritual. Shave, shampoo, rinse, stroke it, wash. Never did anything with any guys over there, wasn't really interested.

3. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I agree. There's such a demand on your time that there really isn't any fooling around time. Not that you don't get horny, but you take care of just like the previous post stated.. . it just becomes something you take care of like brushing your teeth or shaving... but watch out when you do finally get some down time... that's why soldiers/sailors/marines are so notorious when they go on leave. there's a lot of time to make up for.
    There was a time when I had these fantasies about what it must be like on a ship or a tank with all those men, but they are just that... fantasies. Friends I've had in the navy report that it really never happens. for one, you are too busy, for two, there's no privacy to do anything anyway. that's the same I found in the Army. the only sex I ever had while in the Army was with German civilians (which was great btw). The other factor that hasn't been mentioned, is that if caught, it can ruin a career or worse... For me it was arrest, mug hot, finger prints, hauled down tot he MP station and a full-on investigation for 6 months. It aint no joke. And of course, you really don't want to be the guy who gets his head bashed in with a baseball bat because you made a play for your bunk mate... But honestly, there just isn't anytime for that kind of stuff in the military. Sorry to disappoint. I know everyone always wants juicy stories of horny soldiers... and they are horny - you can smell it. You just can't really do anything about it (not that it never happens, but so rare)

4. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thnx Scott, and you made some points that I forgot as well. Like I said, I have a couple of stories, like a MFM 3-some I had while in Korea, but as previously stated. That's for another.... oh fuck it. This will be my first real story on here, might as well tell it rofl.

So there I was, but a mere week away from my DEROS date (PCS'ing) from leaving South Korea. I was stationed at Camp Humphreys in an Aviation unit. We had just gotten 3 new soldiers while I was getting my outprocessing done. I was in charge of a few extra details that I had to train one of the new soldiers up on.
    It had only been a few days when one of my buddies first approached me, "Hey, you know that new Tango we just got?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I hit that shit."
    *eyes wide*
    "You're serious? You're leaving soon dude, and she just got here!"
    At first I thought he was lying, I mean c'mon, you can't get to know anyone well enough in 3 days that you fuck em already. Well... or so I thought. Because a few days later from that, I heard the same thing from another friend, and then another.
    Which brings me to the main part of the story. We were all hanging out in a buddies room. Me, JD, Josh, Steph, and Crissy. Our buddy decides he's going to bed, so we all decide to hand out in JD's room. As the girls head down the hall JD stops me and Josh and has this brilliant idea about having a 3-way with these new girls and video taping it.
    We get into the room and he hides the camera. Eventually the girls show up and we're just having some drinks and relaxing. Nothing like a cold glass of Soju lol. I can't lie, I was definately nervous at first, I mean, talk about awkward, I'm getting ready to leave this country, go thousands and thousands of miles away, and here we are planning to fuck some new soldiers we had just gotten a but a week prior. It was Saturday at this point and I was scheduled to leave on Monday. Anyway, Steph sits between me and Josh and we talk her into taking her top off. I had already heard rumors about her having the hots for me, which I wasn't interested at the time, but now that this was going on, wtf, why not right? lol. Anyway, so me and Josh are sitting there playing with Steph's tits while JD and Crissy are on the bed fucking. Steph had a decent body, but a butta-face. Crissy on the other-hand, nice handful of tits, and a smokin body, she was tiny tho, had to had been only 5'1" or shorter. Anyway, by that point I'm ready to go and piss. So I do so. By the time I get back, things had swapped around. Crissy is on the couch where me and Steph and Josh were and Steph is on the bed with JD. So Josh is fucking Crissy on the couch, and JD is fucking Steph. As I walk out JD motions me forward.
    "Jump up front bro, at least get your dick sucked."
    I shrugged, said fuck it and hopped up there. I pull my pants down and this girl just goes to town. Now again I won't lie, it only took me about 1 minute if that to cum. It was either the world's most amazing blowjob, or a full year of loneliness caught up to me. But Either way, it was a rush. After a while I'm ready to go again and me and JD take turns switchin out.
    After that night, the only one awkward was Steph and Josh. She talked to me about how she went to basic and AIT with him and she saw him as a brother. But that was none of my concern, I finally got some pussy on my way out the door. Was quite an experience.

Draft saved Draft deleted