Militery showers/underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by cjfp18, Aug 31, 2010.

1. cjfp18

cjfp18 Active Member

Albums:
    Hi, i'm almost 22. Thinking about joining the forces as i want a proper career now. When you join do you have to wear a certain kind of underwear? As part of you're uniform maybe. And do you all shower in gangs?

2. D_Chode Manhammer

D_Chode Manhammer New Member

yes. and you jack off in your bunk bed at night because the saltpeter in the scrambled eggs don't work. ;)

3. wellhung

wellhung New Member

yep your nuts to butts all the time durning intake and showers always together and you'll see alot of dicks and butts.

4. shadow28

Gold Member

Not sure about the UK, but in Canada during basic training and trades courses we all showered in groups, and you can't be shy about showing off your junk. We could wear any underwear we wanted, but camo-green boxer-briefs were issued by the QM upon request.

The experience made me realize three things:

- lots more young Canadians are uncut these days than cut, especially the Quebecers;

- my 7 inches are not just average but considerably above average, even though like most guys I would love to be bigger;

- getting 50 sweaty naked guys in a shower together is far, far less sexy in real life than it might be in many peoples' fantasies.

5. cyclistlarge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you.

Draft saved Draft deleted