Milk and semen...

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thread title would make a good book title, anyway...

I recently read on a "gay sex-life styles" website that milk putrefies semen. I never have tried to increase the volume of my load but I heard previously, and thought obviously it was a myth but why would people conceive a myth that's completely opposite aside the fact that both are off-white liquid-type items.

Anyone have anything thought on milk v semen or load/volume increase or anything?

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All my life I have consumed a lot of milk, with meals or simply for refreshment. There has never been any putrefaction of my semen which is mild and slightly sweet. Nor has milk drinking caused any increase in semen volume. My loads have always been average, and lately are getting smaller with advanced age.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Booze wil most definitely make it taste very bad!

I can see that for sure.

As for horn of plenty, thanks for the info I am a regular milk consumer(love a glass of milk with a roast dinner) and I have tasted of myself and never thought too badly. With no complaints and your info I'm glad to know I can keep drinking my milk.

zundervall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mmmm, milk. Luv milk, luv to milk. Plus Meph has great looking udders. Getting thirsty - thanks alot guys!