Milking and Pumping

lndguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in the army there was a guy in our squad that had a rather large member, it was definitely over 9”, but it wasn’t the fact that he had such a large cock that made him stand out it was the fact that it was very thick and “heavy”. One day he confessed that when he was growing up his father had a milk producing farm and when he started masturbating he use to stick his cock in the milking machine. And it seemed like he did this quite often. The milking machine use to use a combination of suck and “pump”. Now my question is, do u think this had something to do with his size later in life or was that just a coincidence?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh this is disturbing.... wonder how many milk supplies are tainted everyday...?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Is that why milk use to have cream at the top?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Humor aside, there is a camp that believes that the suck and release actualy gives a better pump---a company made a fortune on a pump that provided this method. It was done mechanically. I built my own using electronic controls, much cheaper, to see if it made a difference. I think it provided a "healthier" pump, for what it is worth.