halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a couple times in cycling tights while riding. Hard on stuck in one leg, thigh pumping up and down, my erection moving up and down against warm moist skin of my inside thigh, precum oozing out then shooting a load. Riding alone bent over handlebars no one noticed the long hard lump, the wet spot in black tights or the wetness which escaped down my thigh. Many other times just a precum wet spot.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a couple times in cycling tights while riding. Hard on stuck in one leg, thigh pumping up and down, my erection moving up and down against warm moist skin of my inside thigh, precum oozing out then shooting a load. Riding alone bent over handlebars no one noticed the long hard lump, the wet spot in black tights or the wetness which escaped down my thigh. Many other times just a precum wet spot.
sounds so intense

Reactions: halcyondays

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was. Especially with the exertion, heavy breathing and the base of my cock pressed firmly in the groove of the saddle.
Yes black tights you really don’t see the cum after 5-10 minutes the whiteness goes dark after while but initially you do notice the thick cum milk when you first orgasm..and for some reason they are usually my huge uncontrollable loads to ...must be the hands free I guess and your cock doesn’t stop pulsating even after the last drip oozes out ...

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have got hardon while cycling. Love the precum feeling. I have never cummed while cycling, but that sounds hot

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have got hardon while cycling. Love the precum feeling. I have never cummed while cycling, but that sounds hot
I have cum leaning against the pole in a city bus from the vibration of the engine
Legs were around the pole and it felt amazing cumming hand free I swear it’s a bigger load too

Reactions: cockmonkey