Milking Day

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Milking Day
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     27 yr. old Jenny Maester's eyes fluttered open as the sunlight poured into her room. She shook her head and slowly sat up, a soft, high-pitched yawn escaping her full, sweet lips. The warm sunlight shone off her cute, youthful face, her smooth creamy skin reflecting such wondrous beauty. Her emerald eyes were radiant in the light. She stretched her arms up above her head once more, shaking her head and humming to herself as she threw the blanket from her body and swung out of bed to her feet. She took a brief moment to stretch her legs, straightening the bright blue, half moon decorated pajama pants she wore. She stood up straight with a whimsical yet relaxed smile, and strode to the washroom, stepping out of the pajamas as she went.

The warm water of the shower felt so wonderful rolling down her flesh. She deftly washed her tiny, slender frame, sudsy water rolling between her round, soft tits, both of them hanging like huge, fleshy pendulums as she bent to wash her thighs and calves. A gentle purr vibrated her throat as she rinsed herself, wisps of steam rising from her flesh as the hot water washed away the suds, then stepped out to dry herself off.

"Milking day.... oh what a wonderful day," she remarked to herself, a gleeful, giddy tone coming to her voice. She swiftly yet neatly brushed her long raven locks, tying them into a flowing ponytail, brushing her teeth to a gleaming, welcoming grin.

Her body naked but for a pair of rubber gloves generously soaked in warm, flavored oils, she strode out of her home, nestled at the edge of a forest in the countryside. The day was fantastic.... very warm, a gentle breeze welcoming her to the outdoors, flowing across her naked flesh. She giggled to herself.

"Life is so so good .... and this day ...."

She turned to a small, cottage like building, a single door and window decorating it.

"Is about to get so much better."

Jenny was a working girl, employed by a top grocery store franchise's marketing committee for her down-to-earth wit and creative genius. She was successful, but was still in need of that lil something to push her over the edge and into true success and riches.

She stopped at the side of the cottage and picked up in her arms 7 large jars, each of them easily gallon and a half capacity. Humming a tender happy song in her heart, she strode through the door quietly into the lushly carpeted, one room cottage. On a cozy bed in the corner, chained by his neck to the wall, lay the naked form of a young man.

"My beloved, beautiful, sexy stud of a homunculus .... " she sighed as she admired his sleeping form.

His body was tall and slender, taut and tightly muscled. He could easily snap the chain about his neck, but he seemed comfortable in his bondage. His face was clean-shaven, defined but smooth as silk, slightly pale but still gorgeous. His blonde hair, slightly russled, was long and thick, hanging down his back like a great lion's mane. Lying between his legs, rested lazily on his thigh, was the long, heavy, thick slab of meat that was his cock, easily 9 inches long even in its resting state.

Jenny shuddered, a chill traveling up her spine as she moved toward him. She quietly sat the jars down near the bed, and then raised one of her legs up and onto the bed, standing so her cunt, its soft, moist pink flesh open and exposed, was roughly a few inches above her stud's face. Her hand slid down to her clit and began rubbing, pinching and rolling the tiny nub viciously, her eyes traversing over his frame, stopping at that gorgeous member. Her body tensed as she felt herself getting wetter.

Her eyes finally found his, just as they were opening. Oh, those eyes: the brightest, clearest blue imaginable. Gorgeous and hypnotic, unthreatening and so gently kind. The sweet smell of her pussy had awakened him, and from only its musky scent, aroused him as well. His cock now stood massively erect, near 14 inches in length, it's thick shaft bulging with pulsing, throbbing veins. He sat up just a bit, and Jenny bent down, kissing his lips sweetly.

"It's milking day, my sweet one," she whispered to him.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
"Wonderful," he sighed, the tender sweetness of his voice filling the room. "I feel especially virile today .... we may need more than those few jars .... "

Jenny's smile broadened considerably. He pulled his knees up against his chest, and then parted them outward, his hands splaying behind him as he leaned back slightly. Jenny's small hands gripped the enormous manhood, and began sliding along the main part of the shaft in slow, controlled strokes, twisting and squeezing as they reached the bulbous, hard as steel head. She purred to herself, her cunt beginning to pull tight and drip, the deep scent of her juices filling the air. She groaned lightly, her eyes never leaving the enormous sword of flesh in front of her. Her hands continued along the shaft, slowly increasing in speed, his cockflesh glistening from the oils that covered it.

"He's immensely fertile," she thought to herself as she continued. "Just one jar full of his cum can keep a sperm bank in business for monthes, and his sperm is of the very highest quality."

Her hands were gliding faster now, her finger clenching tightly, almost pulling at his cock. Her hips were swaying involuntarily, but she controlled herself, even as a clear trickle of incredibly thick, very heated precum began to flow from the head of the wonderful stud's member. She leaned in slightly, the deep plush flesh of her breasts pressing against his member, then surrounding the lower half. She groaned deeply, almost growling as she felt the heated cockflesh brush against Her nipples. Her strokes continued, coaxing more crystalline fluid from his manhood, the hot stickiness running down his cock, covering her tits.

"Not only that, but many of my clients use his fluids as an exotic dressing for foods .... they say nothing exists that is as exquisitely sweet and tart at the same time!"

Opening her mouth wide, her lips engulfed the massive cockhead. The stud moaned loudly, his hands gripping the sheets of his bed tightly. She took a moment to enjoy the tart smoothness of his cum, indeed, there was no debating its fine flavor. Jenny straightened herself, and with one mighty push, drove the immense member halfway down her throat. She couldn't help it this time: feeling so much of his cockflesh penetrating her throat, splitting the tight, velvety muscles as it rammed down into her, it was too much, and she could hear and feel her cum flowing out of her cunt, pooling on the carpeting below her. She forced herself down further, further, oh, such dreamy fullness, her throat was stretched so wide by this cock. Each inch that entered her was heaven. Purring as she had taken over three quarters of it inside her, she began to will her throat muscles to move, sucking as hard as she could, the walls of her throat clenching and tightening, releasing then tightening again. She occasionally slid herself upward, but then would hammer herself back down, plunging his enormous length back inside herself which unfailingly sent another gushing wave of fluids exploding from her cunt. Her hands pushed her breasts tightly about the hardness, tenderly titfucking what her mouth could not take in.

"I do this for profit, but truly, I love this man ... he truly is mine, I want to keep him ... none are as beautiful, none are as perfect ..."

Her eyes closed and she pulled the walls of her throat even tighter. Her hands wandered down to his enormous hanging balls, each roughly the size and shape of lemons, each incredibly warm, pulsing slightly. Her hands cupped them; their heat was intense, easily felt through her gloves. She rubbed and massaged them, giving a good squeeze to each occasionally. The young stud's voice was almost primal, a mish mash of deep growls and soft moans, crying out from the sweet ecstasy of these sensations. They came only once a week, and he cherished them. He could feel his balls beginning to tighten, and then they began to swell. Jenny could feel it too. She willed the machinations of her throat to work faster, tighter, and her fingers worked over his balls fiercely. She left his balls just long enough to pull the jars closer.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
"I-I'm close," he groaned. "I can feel it ..... almost ......"

Jenny gave one last tug with her throat and quite slowly pulled away, lifting herself completely from his member, which now dripped with a thick coat of his cum and her saliva. She carefully pulled him to his feet, wrapping one hand tightly around the head of his cock, and moving behind him, placing her feet hard on the floor as he braced himself against her. Her free hand reached down, grabbing an empty jar and holding the rim near he head of his cock. She gently kissed the side of his neck and her hand began milking his cock, stroking it tightly and pulling it incredibly hard. Almost immediately she could feel his seed surging up the shaft. A mighty roar filled the air and the first huge spurt of thick, lava hot ivory tinted cum flowed forth, shooting into the jar. The stream lasted a few seconds, and he screamed the whole time, his hands digging into Jenny's thighs. That one stream alone filled the jar almost halfway, but Jenny knew the show wasn't over yet.

To Jenny it was the most beautiful spectacle she had ever seen, to witness an orgasm on that level of intensity and producing that much cum. The second stream came, and filled the first jar to near overflowing. She switched jars and continued milking him, moaning to herself as the gorgeous site of each jar being filled to the brim with sweet semen brought her to another shuddering orgasm, but she stood strong as she could, even though her legs shook a bit too. Finally, 7 jars had been filled with the fluids of this amazing stud, and she let him fall back onto the bed. She sat next to him, one hand tenderly massaging his cock, the other running about his chest and stomach.

"So wonderful my sweetness, so so wonderful," she remarked. "You filled them all perfectly."

The young man's breath was heavy and ragged, but a warm smile crossed his lips as he stared up at her. His blue eyes shone like gemstones, glowing in the sunlight of the nearby window.

"So lovely ...." she whispered as she caressed his face, drawing a gentle whimper from him.

Her eyes fell to the jars of his cum sitting of the floor. Their edges dripped with his fluid. Her core pulled tighter than ever, and she could no longer deny her lusts. Kneeling on the floor, she took the fullest and upended it over her head, raising her head and opening her mouth to accept the downpour of still-hot semen across her body. It filled her mouth, fresh, its musky-sweet flavor engulfing her senses. It pooled in her mouth and she gulped it down, drinking deeply on the seed. It cascaded over her breasts, through their valley, the burning hot stickiness clinging to her nipples and flesh. Her cunt drew tight, tighter, and as the cum rolled over her thighs, it pulled too tight and seemed to double over itself, a massive, almost painful orgasm raging from within her. It flowed from her continually for a good minute. She screamed out loud, falling to her hands and knees, her body wrapped in her stud's gift. He started to stand, but she held her hand up, shaking her head. She sat up, her eyes empty but for her adoration for him. She rubbed the sperm into her skin, licking it from her hands and arms, adoring and cherishing every last drop. She sighed a deep, joyous sigh, and carefully stood up. Smiling, her stud layed back down, his thighs shaking a bit.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
"Rest now, my dear," she whispered as she tucked him in. "You did wonderful."

He purred, his eyes locked with hers. She kissed his lips tenderly, and slowly stood up, capping each jar and getting ready to carry them off.

"Ma'am ..... someday ..... I want to truly make love to you ..... "

She stopped as she heard those words. Her cunt pulled tight again .... good God, she knew in her soul she'd die to be impaled on that sweet spear of flesh. But she knew, in her life right now, she could not fully commit to this lovely creature, and letting him take her .... she would become addicted to his body, his attentions. She was already addicted to his cum, and just his eyes could send her emotions spiraling. She turned back to him, smiling gently.

"My love .... know this .... someday, soon, I will make you mine. You won't stay here anymore. It is my bed you will be chained to, at my beck and call always. I will make you take me, make love to me, every day, every night, every aspect of your existence will be mine. But for now .... just another year .... then I can leave the world behind and commit my time to you. This I promise you."

He smiled and nodded softly. His eyes .... so lovely. They slowly fell shut, and soon, he was in a deep, comfortable sleep.

"You already belong to me .... and you will forever, my sweet stud .... "

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
LOL .... I'm sorry, I tend to write alot of my stuff from a Dominant/submissive position, although that overtone tends to be very light. Thank you all for the comments so far, I love to get feedback so I can improve my material.