Milking of the prostate

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by diamond, Feb 10, 2007.

1. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    HI Everyone,

I am sure this has been talked about before but bare with me.... is there a correct technique on how to milk the prostate gland? More importantly i have read that semen leaks out in slow drips ( is this true or just BS?) I find it highly arousing the mere thought of it...
    and last question has anyone used a EMS unit i will attach a pic of what it looks like.

Prostate Stimulator Electro Stimulation

Attached Files:

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive never had the oppitunity to try it on a man.. Call me strange but majority of the men ive been with have a strange phobia about things being put in their asses, poor guys didnt know what they are missing out on..

I did buy a friend a prostate tickler but i actually havent heard back how it was or if he enjoyed it

3. PussyWellington

Albums:
    Whatever happened to the natural way? Why does everything need batteries? Why does everything have to move harder and faster?

Why do people need stuff like this?

4. hungboytoy

hungboytoy New Member

yes it does cum out in a slow stream dildos or other prostate simulators work well hint lots of lube work up to wider which is better,,, also if a guy uses this during sex such as a butt plug orgams r more intense...

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

For me it was because the guy i gave the tickler to was reallywas just a friend, gay at that so i wasnt prepared to go in and try it out in myself. Im sure he was happy i took the easy battery powered road also
    :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted