Milking the Penis with the Vagina

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rawdog pointed me to an interesting article called Pompoir: The Art of Milking the Lingam that teaches women how to move the vaginal muscles during sex. I wasn't aware that women don't do this instinctively. When I asked my boyfriend, he shook his head and said, "No! No one does that! You didn't know that? Only you!" How would I know that? I don't have a penis!

So, tell me:

Men, do women do this while they have sex with you?

Women, do you do this?

I'm mostly interested in hearing from the men since people are notorious liars when it comes to self-reporting their own sexual talents and skills, but I would also welcome female responses if they can be helpful or provide useful information on techniques or issues or increasing pleasure during sex.

[Edited for more information: What I usually do is the elevator up with both the up and the down stroke and I do it as strongly as I can when he's orgasming, which increases the pleasure for me, too. Based on the suggestions in the article, I'm going to try and add a few more "moves" to my toolbox (his toolbox?) so we'll see how that goes. I'll get back to you on Boyfriend's opinion. Of course, doing something totally new, it may not be as successful at first as what I'm used to doing.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Base

BigJR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not quite to that extent. I have had girls tighten up, or some times they will let me all the way in and I won't move they will just squeeze it a little bit. Definitely nothing that resembles milking, sounds good though!

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was one with a girl who said she was doing it but I guess she didnt have the proper technique because I could barely feel it. I wish I'll meet someone who can do it to me some day.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if they have ive not noticed, sounds interesting tho, would like to find a woman who can do it!

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
My girl can do it, but she likes it rough, so we rarely go for a sedate "milking". Interesting article. A bit silly with the sanskrit terminology though... Say it out loud, "Lingam and yoni" ...sounds like a norwegian stand up comedy duo.

edit:spelling

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yea if they can do it. i like to finish myself in her ass, its tighter and great to milk the dick

How many women could do it vs. how many who couldn't? I'm not asking how many women you've had sex with, just give percentages if you want.

5_skin said:
My girl can do it, but she likes it rough, so we rarely go for a sedate "milking". Interesting article. A bit silly with the sanskrit terminology though... Say it out loud, "Lingam and yoni" ...sounds like a norwegian stand up comedy duo.

Yeah, it does doesn't it! I had no idea that's what Tantric sex was about! I know I'm going to end up reading a lot more about it now!

Last edited:

tampahungblk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well i've been with girls who can n some that couldn't and i'm not trying to be rude it ok. but if a girl it playing with big she NEEDS to learn how cause if you get stretched out in cann't work those muslces girl uyou are going to be loose as hell and sad to say i've had a couple of those and i'm not a avg man james

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i've been with girls who can n some that couldn't and i'm not trying to be rude it ok. but if a girl it playing with big she NEEDS to learn how cause if you get stretched out in cann't work those muslces girl uyou are going to be loose as hell and sad to say i've had a couple of those and i'm not a avg man james

It's alright if you aren't into it! People just like what they like!

I mentioned to Rawdog that I thought my boyfriend liked it because he mentions it a lot and when I asked him point blank about it tonight he said "YES!" so that suspicion was confirmed. I can't believe no one has ever just come out and said that.

HickBoy said:
Yes, she does! Sometimes it is near pain, but that is when it is most exquisite. The orgasm that follows will usually make me see stars.

Do you mean that you are in pain or she is in pain?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a few lovers who had pretty well-developed pelvic floor and vaginal muscles who could really clamp down when they orgasmed. But only one woman out of about 15 or so could voluntarily do exactly what you are describing.

Not only could she contract her perivaginal muscles rhythmically and at will, she could do it sequentially in such a way that it felt as if she was giving me a handjob with her cunny.

The effect was absolutely stunning and wonderful. She could make me come at will this way, and usually chose to do so right after she orgasmed. I don't know if this is a God-given gift or a skill that can be acquired through training, but if my experience is any indication, it is relatively infrequent among the female population.

Reactions: Notaes

D_Buster_Knutt

1st Like
Media
How many women could do it vs. how many who couldn't? I'm not asking how many women you've had sex with, just give percentages if you want.

Yeah, it does doesn't it! I had no idea that's what Tantric sex was about! I know I'm going to end up reading a lot more about it now!
My wife can do it extremely well. Good reason to keep her around! In my experience less than 1 in 10 women can really do it. She can rhythmically stroke me with me staying perfectly still; the feeling and orgasm is wonderful. Every guy should be so fortunate!

Reactions: BaddJack

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rawdog pointed me to an interesting article called Pompoir: The Art of Milking the Lingam that teaches women how to move the vaginal muscles during sex. I wasn't aware that women don't do this instinctively. When I asked my boyfriend, he shook his head and said, "No! No one does that! You didn't know that? Only you!" How would I know that? I don't have a penis!

So, tell me:

Men, do women do this while they have sex with you?

Women, do you do this?

I'm mostly interested in hearing from the men since people are notorious liars when it comes to self-reporting their own sexual talents and skills, but I would also welcome female responses if they can be helpful or provide useful information on techniques or issues or increasing pleasure during sex.

[Edited for more information: What I usually do is the elevator up with both the up and the down stroke and I do it as strongly as I can when he's orgasming, which increases the pleasure for me, too. Based on the suggestions in the article, I'm going to try and add a few more "moves" to my toolbox (his toolbox?) so we'll see how that goes. I'll get back to you on Boyfriend's opinion. Of course, doing something totally new, it may not be as successful at first as what I'm used to doing.]
I milk my own penis to make it longer and thicker. By the way, using my own hands is better and stronger than vagina.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaddJack

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a friend date a girl once who could do this, or something like it.

she had this thing with springs that she put in her pussy and tightened it, like a work out for the pussy. supposedly she would practically clamp your cock inside of her and you could barely pull it out! or so he says....

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just for the recrod, I found the original text regarding isolating vaginal muscles during my first marriage (18 years ago) from a book by Mantak Chia (Healing Love Thru the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy) where he talks about using an onyx egg to exercise these muscles.

Since then I've been mentioning it to every woman I speak to about sex. Some have tried it and reported success, some just dismissed it. My wife can do it, thanks to that article. More than that, she can relax properly enough to squirt!!

DICKPAIN

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a female who squeezes her pussy on my dick...and it was and still is the best blowjob ever and she gets creampied on the regular....it was and still is off the chain!!!!

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
First of all. . . Petite, you are AMAZING! I always hear girls say how much they like sex but you are actively trying to learn Deepthroating and "Milking". I've never actually seen that before.

Second, I have never been with a girl who did "Pompoir" on purpose. But I was with one girl and we had a knack for orgasm'ing at the same time. And when she really really went off her muscles did that. Best orgasms I've ever had. If I was with a girl who could do that everytime I would probably never leave bedroom.