Milking the Penis with the Vagina

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by petite, Mar 4, 2010.

1. DaisyDoesIt

DaisyDoesIt Well-Known Member

I believe this. Almost all my long term male partners tell me they're bigger with me than they have ever been. I spend a lot of time on their cocks--both when in me and not. Everybody knows that a man's cock starts clear back by his anus--but most of my lovers say others seldom focus on and massage that part. I like the help them 'be all that they can be--giggle)

ThroatX and bloodygoodtime like this.
  2. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's actually a very important point I've been meaning to get around to. Using our Esse, my wife and I can fuck in a very different position. We both end up on our backs with her technically on top of me, but we're almost in a taint to taint position. My cock ends up longer by about an inch because of that and when she starts milking me, it feels more complete.

3. ruby11

ruby11 New Member

Hey everyone, I hope you don't mind me reviving such an old topic, but I've been searching for information on pompoir and came across this site.

I'm trying to learn how to do the milking technique, but at the moment I'm really struggling to figure out how to isolate the muscles, or even where each of them are. When I tense my pelvic floor I can only feel one muscle working; the one that you'd squeeze to hold pee in, and I can't tell if this is because I'm only working one muscle or if I'm doing all of them at the same time.

I was thinking of getting an egg to practice with, but again I'm not even sure how to use it for this purpose.

Any help would be gratefully received! Sidenote: unfortunately I don't have a guy to practice with at the moment.

LordAlfred likes this.
  4. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    Finding the 'stop the pee' muscle is how to start working on your pelvic floor muscles. Look up Kegel exercises on the web, there is a lot of stuff there. Rather than an egg, if you don't have a penis handy, buy a dildo with enough girth to really be able to work on it. What you are doing is the 'Elevator up' exercise but pressing the shaft while you do. Practice, as in every skill, brings improvement.

Try masturbating with the dildo inside and working the pelvic muscles as you do. Feel the difference in your orgasms.

5. LordAlfred

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I bought my girlfriend a set of Yoni Eggs, and she uses them to help her do kegels. It has worked very well so far! I recommend them!

6. Notaes

Notaes Well-Known Member

My wife does this to me when wd fuck. It feels heavenly! I love it. She has me in the palm of her hand by doing this to me. It is so pleasurable. When she orgasm it is do intense that she can hardly stand it. She experiences afterglow like uouceoild not believe. It ice terrific! Wow

7. SpermKingBull

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Only with one woman have I had the feeling of being "milked" and really working to pull the cum out of me. I would guess that this is definitely something rare. The more the better because the feeling is exhilarating.

qazplm#1 likes this.
  8. DaisyDoesIt

Most western women probably--in all honesty--aren't worth a fuck.

Muscle control, proper sexual development and education are almost unheard of.

a brief yoni exposure--careful ladies!--you might learn something

What is a Yoni Egg?
    Yoni is a Sanskrit word meaning Sacred Space (Vagina). The yoni egg is a polished semi precious stone that is inserted into the vagina to strengthen and tone the vagina and pelvic floor muscles to improve the chi for awakening and cultivating sexual energy.

Historical Use of Yoni Egg:
    The over 2000 years old practice of using polished stone eggs to exercise the vaginal and pelvic floor muscles was the secret to the Empress living a youthful and long sexual life. This powerful practice was taught only to women who were to become the Empress or concubines of the Emperor. Ancient China regarded the sexual organs as the center of health. Their main theme being that youthfulness, health and longevity can be attained during blissful hours of magical love making.

Sexual energy is the creative life force energy. Sexual energy and Spiritual energy are one in the same. As one cultivates their sexual energy it opens up their chakras allowing balance throughout the body.

The yoni egg practice is a heart centered practice. Very effective in transforming the relationship you have with yourself and enhance your love life with yourself and your partner.

Benefits of using the Yoni Egg:
    The yoni eggs have powerful healing vibrations that can pick up on your intentions. When using the eggs you can charge them to work with your spirit and set positive intentions. The use of the yoni egg can help improve all areas of you life. Listed below are a few known healing properties of using the yoni egg:

• Emotional balancing.
    • Helps remove trauma stored in the womb.
    • Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal walls.
    • Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles.
    • Tightens and tones the vaginal wall.
    • Increase vaginal lubrication.
    • Control vaginal muscle manipulation, enhancing sexual pleasure for your and your partner.
    • Prevents sagging of the uterus, rectum and bladder.
    • Increase hormones and regulate hormonal balance.
    • Helps with fertility.
    • Helps maintain healthy reproductive organs.
    • It’s100% natural.

How to cleanse and care for Yoni Egg:

When you receive your yoni egg, it will be best to cleanse it with hot water. Bring water to boil then turn off. Let water cool for 3 minutes. (Caution! Egg may crack if placed in boiling water). Place yoni egg in a bowl, pour hot water over yoni egg and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Remove yoni egg and set aside to cool down.

I suggest bonding with your yoni egg. Sleep with it for a couple of nights. Travel in dream time with your yoni egg to see what it shows you. Charge your yoni egg by holding it in your hand and blow your breath over it, followed with positive intentions.

How to insert Yoni egg:
    Before inserting your yoni egg, ask your yoni if she’s ready to receive the egg. She will tell you. If not, wait a few days and ask her again. When she’s ready, insert the large side of the egg. You can squat or lay down in your bed. Insert egg. After egg is inside your vagina, you can contract your pelvic muscles to feel its position. Continue to contract to pull it upwards. You my leave your yoni egg in over night or during the day. Whatever your spirit feels.

To remove your yoni egg you can swat, and contract your vagina muscles. If you have an egg with a string attached you can gently pull string until egg is out.

Purchasing a good quality egg is best. 100 % natural polished semi precious stones is recommended.

My 'sexual center' is also the center of my being. And I believe sexual health is where total good health starts.

I am financially secure, made it with help of my Master's training in a man's world , primarily resources.

Coming up on 32 yoa, depending on how I dress, I can still get carded in nightclubs.

And beaucoup of my life is spent outside and often in harsh environments.

I credit much of my overall health and well being to being properly sexually trained keeping my total body tuned----and it starts at the center.

Uncutpete and LordAlfred like this.
  9. ruby11

ruby11 New Member

Thanks for this, it's very helpful - looking forward to trying out a yoni egg when I get paid!

May I ask how long it took you to learn how to do the milking action? At the moment I'm only feeling two distinct muscle sets; one that's really easy to tense that would be the one I'd use to stop peeing mid-flow, and one that's higher and feels quite pleasurable when I squeeze hard. I can't work out where the third is :/

Thanks again for the tips

10. littleguyhugedick

Gold Member

My gf can do that too! First time we did it I shot and I could feel her milking me more. Need less to say but, I stayed hard for hours. Her Muscle control is out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It felt like another mouth inside her.

11. DaisyDoesIt

I was raised overseas in a culture that valued female sexuality and mentored by a Master from an age too young to talk about here.

LordAlfred likes this.
  12. ruby11

ruby11 New Member

rightyho

Draft saved Draft deleted